Band 6 cutoff? (1 Viewer)

EMKsquared

HSC
Overall i think it was a good test though, they've shifted more to proof questions and questions that require you to think which is good. Tbh at the end of the day its ADVANCED maths, it shouldnt be easy in any way.

EMKsquared

HSC
What do you guys think ill get? I marked my test and depending on the criteria i got anywhwere between 76-82 raw. Although im ranked 9th but i am 0.5% off 6th. I think the top three did fairly well, is there any chance i could get a band 6 and if not whats the worst mark i would get??

the_matrix

HSC
say if I get B6 in externals, and my average internal mark is 80 ish, will I be able to get an overall B6 in this course?

RyanT7

HSC
say if I get B6 in externals, and my average internal mark is 80 ish, will I be able to get an overall B6 in this course?
No, your internal mark would be averaged with your external mark, but your internal mark is not what was reported by your school. It gets moderated based on the exams etc

A 92 external mark and an 88 internal mark for example, would give you a mark of 90. and therefore a B6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)