Band 6 HSC complete syllabus notes and planned paragraphs (1 Viewer)

LaraMarie

HSC
Hi guys! I graduated in 2023 and achieved a band 6 in legal studies. I have extensive notes and information using a variety of resources including many case studies to use as examples. I also created dot-pointed paragraphs for almost any possible question that could be asked in the long response and essay questions that I memorized and are the main reason I ended up with the marks I did. They're a huge time saver.

Syllabus notes
- Crime $5
- Human Rights $5
- Family Law $5
- World order $5
Package deal $15

Planned paragraphs
- Crime long response $15
- Family law essay $15
- World order essay $15
Package deal $35

If you're interested email me and I can also send a sample sheet of what you want for free
lara_tomlinson@hotmail.com

Last edited:

LaraMarie

HSC
Hi guys! I graduated in 2023 and achieved a band 6 in business studies. I have extensive notes and information using a variety of resources including class slides, textbooks and the business studies checkpoint book with some case studies scattered to use as examples.

Syllabus notes
- Operations $5
- Marketing $5
- Finance $5
- Human Resources $5
Package deal $15

If you're interested email me and I can also send a sample sheet of what you want for free

Last edited:

LaraMarie

HSC
Hi guys! I graduated in 2023 and achieved a high band 5. I have extensive notes and information using a variety of resources including class slides, textbooks and the pdhpe studies checkpoint book with examples scattered to use.

Syllabus notes
- Health priorities in Australia $5
- Factors affecting performance $5
- Sports Medicine $5
- Improving performance $5
Package deal $15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)