Band 6? (1 Viewer)

7eleven

HSC
N/A
For a band 6, your looking at a raw mark of about 80%
And for a band 5, a mark of around 60%

lucifersguard

HSC
yeah bruh, all the kunts saying it scales down and shiit are full of it. U gotta be one dumkunt to get ur mark scaled down that much

Shadowless

HSC
yeah bruh, all the kunts saying it scales down and shiit are full of it. U gotta be one dumkunt to get ur mark scaled down that much
o_O

I don't think you know how the HSC works.

What we're looking at on the table is the 'aligning' of your raw mark to a HSC mark. It is from THERE that the HSC mark gets 'scaled', (i.e. converted into aggregate points) and for 'General Maths' it is particularly low. Hence, 'low scaling'. If you don't believe me test it out for yourself on the MATRIX ATAR Calculator.

7eleven

HSC
N/A
o_O

I don't think you know how the HSC works.

What we're looking at on the table is the 'aligning' of your raw mark to a HSC mark. It is from THERE that the HSC mark gets 'scaled', (i.e. converted into aggregate points) and for 'General Maths' it is particularly low. Hence, 'low scaling'. If you don't believe me test it out for yourself on the MATRIX ATAR Calculator.
+1
Its not so much that its scales down, but rather it does scale up, but poorly in comparison to the several other subjects out there.

Last edited:

waves2xv14

HSC
so if I've been averaging 85%-95% in timed practice exams I should be good for a band 6/5? D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)