band 6? (1 Viewer)

00stargazer

HSC
I'm currently enrolled in an accelerated maths course and currently in the middle of the maths extension 1 course. just got my ext 1 school HSC assessment 2 results back. It weighs 35% and I got 77%. I got 74% on the previous exam which weights 25%. My question is, is it possible to still get band 6 if I go hard on Trials and HSC, and if so, what is the minimum requirement (percentage wise)? I also have the option of redoing the ext 1maths next year but if I do, i may have to drop out of the accelerated class which will be doing 4 unit next year.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Percentages don't matter, it's all about your class rank and school rank.

In saying that, providing those details means we can give you a much better indication of your potential marks.

atcha

HSC
N/A
Yes, If you smash your remaining tests and the HSC you should be able to get a Band 6.

00stargazer

HSC
Im ranked 53/126 in the course on my first test which is close to last in my class(as the year above us isn't that capable). We haven't gotten our rankings for the second test but I do know I ranked dead last in my class. My class got 4 100%s and like 4 98%s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)