• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Band Audition - Drummer & Bassist Wanted (1 Viewer)

cool boy 371

Banned
HSC
hey how r ya, im guessing u no who i am already

im part of a band in the hills/hornsby district of sydney........im the lead singer, we also have two great guitarists and a keyboard player

we're currently auditioning for a drummer and a bassist - you have to be dedicated and able to rehearse on fridays

if you think you have what it takes to make it big, audition by all means..........we're looking to make it big, and im currently setting up gigs for us to play at uni's to start off with, and we are in the process of getting stuff ready 4 the recording studio too

we write our own material, and also cover some old favourites such as my sharona, house of the rising sun & better be home soon, to name a few of the old pub favourites

the music that we write comes from a wide range of musical taste, and im sure that you will bring in your own style, and the injection of new talent with our keyboard player has been a real boost to the band, so im confident that your musical tastes will be a bonus to us as a group too

so as i said, the bands and music that we all like are varied, so i will name all the ones that come to mind ----- Michael Jackson, Matchbox 20, Radio Head, Cold Chisel, Dream Theatre, AC/DC, Tool, Radiohead, Robbie Williams, John Butler trio, Cat Empire, Ronan Keating, Dream Theater, Portishead, Massive Attack, Thievery Corporation, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Bryan Adams, Dick Dale, The Music, Little Birdy, Jeff Buckley, Nick Drake, Pink Floyd.........i mean the list goes on

if you're interested in trying out, email me or add me on msn, mattycoss@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you soon

have a good one

Raj2004

HSC
Need a sax player? I play Piano too and can sing. What music u guys playing??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)