Bands/musicians that everybody loves but you can't get into (1 Viewer)

HSC
black eyed peas

wtfffffffffffffffff, yo. their old stuff actually wasn't too bad, but the stuff with the chick singer is absolutely fucking deplorable

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
don't saythat when you have no idea what hip hop or R&B is.
I didn't think I was really gonna offend people about that but I'll revise what I said: What i was referring to was the rubbish RnB that is played on mainstream radio. If there is better stuff out there (more obscure artists) then I'm all for being open and listening to it.

Otherwise, it's just not my thing. Don't take it so personally hiphop.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Madonna

Any thug/RnB/hip hop artist (though I can't resist the Promiscuous Girl song)
Elvis (am a Beatles devotee :D)

Rogue Traders (CANNOT STAND Natalie's voice! :mad: )

PussyCat Dolls (My God, they suck...)

Rihanna (she sounds worse than James Blunt in "Unfaithful"...both sound like dying cats but James has some good music behind it though)
so true i absolutely h8 the rogue traders 2- her voice is so terrible. even worse when shes singing live. she literally screams :chainsaw:

umm yea i dont relli find myself into

RHCP
Madonna
Artic monkeys
wolfmother
rap/rnb esp australian imitations-cant help but laugh wenever i hear one
pretty much most of those post-90s punk/indie/glam/etc bands who seem to pay more attention to their hair n eyelashes/liner than their music

icecreamdisco

HSC
ha, i remember the days when the black eyed peas used to be the sophisticated hip-hop group custom-made for boring white people. they all got duped.

lol @ white people. glad i'm not one of 'em!

cheesman

HSC
i think about 85% of what the media shoves down the throats of unsuspecting teenagers, is music i dont like.
ie., rap, fake R&B (by fake i mean acts labelled R&B that are diff to original R&B artists such as ray charles),

techno, dance, electronic music, emo,

metal just cause so much of it is just drums/screaming/over powering-annoying-guitars whose solos are only 'good' cause they are 'fast' (apart from metal artists who have real melodies/skill like Metallica)
lame indie rock like the hives, faker, feeder watever
rogue traders - urrg labelled rock i think, how embarrasing

wolfmother - some label em a 70s rip off band, they are far from it. the only thing making them near a 70s band, is the slight resemblance between the singer and robert plant of led zep. and im sick of their stuff.
the arctic monkeys - overrated.
pop - ie. britney spears, Xtina, etc....

icecreamdisco

HSC
where's that youtube video, the one you used to have on yr myspace. that was brill.

kaylz

HSC
The Grates. Know why they're called the Grates? Because that's what they do. Grate on my nerves and assault my eardrums.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
MUSE roX!!!
Radiohead ALL DA WAY!!

and best for last..

....GO DA WIGGLES!!!! dey kick assss
WOOHOO!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)