Banned. (1 Viewer)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
get ur mum to put a router ban on community.boredofstudies.org or something. *roll*
fuck just use self control

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
get ur mum to put a router ban on community.boredofstudies.org or something. *roll*
fuck just use self control
I should just do it to my own router next year :p... haha - but I can restrain myself! I don't think I'll need it.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I should just do it to my own router next year :p... haha - but I can restrain myself! I don't think I'll need it.
You could always connect your laptop directly to the modem though, just sayin'. :wave:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Usually is... just have my mums computer connected to it instead - have the laptop at the router which makes all the wireless fun! :D

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Usually is... just have my mums computer connected to it instead - have the laptop at the router which makes all the wireless fun! :D
Mine is right now too. I had troubles connecting to the net my router. :(
I thought it must've been a sign, telling me to get more work done these holidays :lol:.

Captain A

HSC
N/A
I thought it must've been a sign, telling me to get more work done these holidays :lol:.
fuck ive had one of those

four days before my trials, i accidentally got banned from an online game server which was my only form of computer entertainment. i had no idea how long the ban lasted, but i checked every day.

then, guess wat? after i come home from the last exam, the ban was lifted! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)