BAppFin (major in economics)... (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
Tabris said:
on illawarra line?

ah crap... well aint that crap

i am on east hills line

anyway heres what u do

The fastest way to get to Macq from where u are is this,

Catch train from hurstville to redfern/centrel

catch train from their to epping....u catch the NORTHERN LINE VIA STRATHFIELD, otherwise its a long loop

alright, get off at epping and catch a bus

takes me 1:30 to get there every day, thats 3 hrs two way

wanna drive?

traffic is shit in morning unless u start late and finish late

u have to got hrough the busiest roads, epping road, homebush drive lan cove road...

if ur gonna drive through city, it aint worth it
illawarra line is much more faster than east hill line. LOL~n more trains leave at Hurstville if tat's the station u gonna get on n off :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha accg isnt boring to u?? wow...

makes me sleep -____-"

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
accg isn't boring lol...for me...but the lecture YES YES YES (millions of YESsss)
Hey...v gonna get another guest lecture this wk for 101 YEY!!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
accg is so exciting...when i actually stay there for more than 10mins on friday afternoons, i borrow my friends ipod...endless excitement :p
acst101 is fucked...much of my time is spent scoping the field (j/k i concentrate on the lecture)...and laughing with ryan cck...the lecturer SRSLY LOOKS LIKE A TURTLE
ok this is majorly off-topic

Tabris

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Non sequitur?

I cant be bothered writing correctly, too tired, they get the idea anyway

ANyway back to the point.....

have a good think, the abmount of material covered is immense. There is a brick thick book for accg 1st year, econ110 covers alot of material, 50+ pages a week. For tech and elements of finance, u may struggle with it if u dont have a solid 2u maths knowledge, the UAC guide said u need a 2 u maths as pre-requisite, otherwise u might need to take a bridging course....even more "competition" .

Studying at times is difficult, u want a computer to do the quizzes and download stuff, and u see an asian visiting chinese sites and downloading stuff and music on their USB thingee. Transport aint that of a problem, u get use to it after aa couple of weeks, average work load if u choose those units about 14 hrs, u can cram them into a 2-3 day week at uni and have a 4-5 day weekend. I dont think theres anything left that is unmentioned...... u have friends going with u to uni from HS? otherwise it may be a lonely experience. Good friends, good study groups means good marks....

Dont bother making too much friends here... some of them maybe "inactive" until u post ya pic, and ya timetable.

P.S. ACCG is boring, boring boring boring....at times u suddenly shake yourself without u knowing it in the lectures after u rest ur eyes...

(Edited so there is no more return key abuse)

Last edited:

Tabris

HSC
Supra said:
accg is so exciting...when i actually stay there for more than 10mins on friday afternoons, i borrow my friends ipod...endless excitement :p
acst101 is fucked...much of my time is spent scoping the field (j/k i concentrate on the lecture)...and laughing with ryan cck...the lecturer SRSLY LOOKS LIKE A TURTLE
ok this is majorly off-topic
I see what u mean, i can picture Mr Westcot with a round shell. hes head looks like a turtle head,

X

xeuyrawp

Tabris said:
I cant be bothered writing correctly, too tired, they get the idea anyway
I don't understand why you started talking about how you drive to uni. That being said, can you please stop abusing your return key?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
hum...Acst lecturer is...better than 1b...at least it wasn't making me having a fever :p

ReaveR

HSC
Don't you guys have Searchfield? How can you stand him after the wonderfulness of Malley... I mean, what was with his 'I have a k700i' *pulls out of his pocket showing off for ten minutes*

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
k700i??? is tat a phone...LOL...i'm outa the technology world :p
Na, we had someone else today, his a little bit fun then Mr Searchfield, at least didn't make me fall asleep :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)