Batemans Bay 2006 (1 Viewer)

browniedx

HSC
Where are you all staying in Batemans Bay?
We have a group of around 15 thinking of coming down there in the first week of December (granted we did leave our planning a bit late), and have been having trouble finding somewhere that will take us. Any ideas?

dillian

HSC
HAHAHAHAHA,

Batemans Gay

have fun getting drunk at the local Bait shop.

idiots.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
there are only two good things about batemans bay....

1 - Krystal from big Brother
2 - Krystal's Silicone puppies

im sorry, but it had 2 be said, lol

fruitbats

HSC
hey, i'm only 17, i won't be 18 till next year. but i still want to go do some scholies type stuff, any suggestions?

DKeats

HSC
When is everyone going to be in Batemans? we have a group of about 10 guys and a few chicks coming, we have a house in Long Beach and looking for other schoolies or locals to party with...

j-kadey

HSC
i live in the bay.. if ur looking for chilled keep to urself party with just ur friends then its prob ok.. but not ideal if u wanna have massive parties n expect to meet loads of ppl.. alot of us bay ppl are leaving the bay for schoolies basically because its boring here.. and yes we only have one club.. and it only runs on friday nite.. its crap.

matty fwd

HSC
Anyone staying slightly south of Batemans bay? Lilly Pilly way? lol...we just got offered this place for schoolies and trying to figure out if anyone will be there so lets us noe.

Yo_87

HSC
hey stubby um this might seem random but any chances that your from wagga?? lol..did u used to go out with sarah? lol...god i hope its u otherwise i must sound liek the biggest freak lol..well anyways me and my friends are going to be in batemans bay on the 25th! so might catch there lol!

gracielou007

HSC
whoah this is so weird people actually coming to batemans bay for schoolies im from batemans bay but im heading out to fiji for a week but ill be back before december starts so ill probably see all you guys around. and ditto like everyone says theres not much going on down here but it should be ok if you have a group of friends.
theres the nightclub at the bowlo but thats only open on friday nights but otherwise there is a pub and then just youre regular clubs as in soldiers and the golf club
mad fun lol
anyway.....

sherro

HSC
Hay y'all
me and a group of about 15 mates from school are cruising down to broulee day after the chem exam (11th november) Shall be good with just a group of us chilling and drinking should be good fun....
peace

Rajiv.B.

HSC
hey everyone.....im a local in a lovely town known as the bay and well guys.....your set for a week or two of partying like never...the palce is awesome, there is a night club called baybes and it goess off the rictor..........fellas, there are plently for ladies to mingle with, jus make sure it aint my women haha and girls, there are plenty of lads for you to get to know...if yous are feelin me....well, hope to see many of your random faces around the place..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)