Battlefield 2 (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
it's rather pointless to have the game offline when you know the only way to unlock the bonuses and rankings is to play online making offline play disappointing.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i dont think theres any risk to it, just change like 1 line of code. people were doing it since the demo was released.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
sikhman said:
you can alter the game files to unlock weapons in offline mode...its risky, but when it works its pretty good
hahahha risky. All you do is change 0000 to 1111. When you change this it only affects the offline profile not the online one.

Some_Guy

HSC
Does that mod make guns more accurate. BF2 is the only game in the series where I can't hit a darn thing unless i constantly prone and stutter fire. (unless im a medic which everyone else seems to be).

getridofns

Banned
HSC
I used to play on gamearena on the 64 player 24/7 karkand map..

but not anymore since HSC. what is ur highest world ranking?

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
getridofns said:
I used to play on gamearena on the 64 player 24/7 karkand map..

but not anymore since HSC. what is ur highest world ranking?
Well i was once ranked like 81 on a server, which was world wide but then the server shut down so its all gone.

Chuc

HSC
Some_Guy said:
Does that mod make guns more accurate. BF2 is the only game in the series where I can't hit a darn thing unless i constantly prone and stutter fire. (unless im a medic which everyone else seems to be).
Can't get anymore accurate than bullets hitting where the ironsights point. No crosshairs though.

Sonata

HSC
quit BF2 after a while got kinda bored with it, guess im not the type into fps games except cs with friends

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I use to play until my comps CPU died on me, gonna make a new gaming pc and get call of duty 4 and im also gonna get adsl2+.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)