• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
how many eps are in the third season? i'm about to start watching it all, i'm really excited, but mainly because of all the hype everyone gives it haha, i really have no idea what i'm getting myself into :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ah k, i have to 18 haha..dayem oh well..it'll be a while before i get there anyway
are they doing a 4th season?

bassqueen16

HSC
I have the whole of season 3, the final ep of it is MASSIVE very uber awesomeness, it aired yesterday on Scifi in the US and i watched it this morning :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Actually the final aired on Sunday evening in the US.

Yes they are doing a season 4...

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/news/ said:
SCI FI has renewed Battlestar Galactica for a full fourth season, commissioning 22 hour-long episodes of "the best show on television." This will include a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007 and be released on DVD by Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Production will resume in May with an eye toward a early 2008 season premiere.

bassqueen16

HSC
which for anyone who watched Crossroads Part 2, is very very good news considering all the unanswered questions and plot lines :p

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
They're making a TV movie about the Pegasus (from season 2). Pretty cool, Admiral Cain was an awesome character.

bassqueen16

HSC
awesome, but truly evil, and that MOLE omg i wanted to murder her, she was pretty painful from the beginning :S

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
just listening to the music during the finale gave me goosebumps, the awesomeness was reaching most totally awesome levels.

been trying to find a copy of it online, but apparently it wont be out until the soundtrack is released in a few months time. it had such a nice build up into a smooth vocals accompanied by a trippy hippy pot tune.

im really wondering how theyre going to welcome back starbuck into the fleet: "hai guys lawl you missed me?". i heard a few theories that starbuck might be "in-apollo's-head-starbuck", ala gaius and cylon 6.

now just 9 months wait till season 4 D:

persephone

HSC
I loved the song in the finale. Really want it. I think the soundtrack comes out in August or something.

Would suck to find out that you're a cylon. But we've seen Tigh in flashbacks looking younger, does that mean cylons age? And did they always plan for these people to be cylons? And finally Tori gets a storyline. But perhaps that's the plan anyway. I read a theory that Kara isn't a cylon but all in Lee's head, like Six is in Baltar's head. Although, I think everyone knew that Starbuck wouldn't stay gone.

Collin

HSC
N/A
persephone said:
I loved the song in the finale. Really want it. I think the soundtrack comes out in August or something.

Would suck to find out that you're a cylon. But we've seen Tigh in flashbacks looking younger, does that mean cylons age? And did they always plan for these people to be cylons? And finally Tori gets a storyline. But perhaps that's the plan anyway. I read a theory that Kara isn't a cylon but all in Lee's head, like Six is in Baltar's head. Although, I think everyone knew that Starbuck wouldn't stay gone.
I don't think they were planned from the start to be Cylons.

I've never liked Tori that much, but I've gotta say I think she's fucking HAWT! :eek:

There's quite a few theories on Kara, and the Lee's head one seems pretty plausible actually. That would make some good storylines - no one on Galactica believes Lee about Earth, but perhaps Roslin does and secretly lets him do covert missions to pursue this further.. kinda like the Roslin and Thrace storyline in Season 1

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Collin said:
I don't think they were planned from the start to be Cylons.

I've never liked Tori that much, but I've gotta say I think she's fucking HAWT! :eek:

There's quite a few theories on Kara, and the Lee's head one seems pretty plausible actually. That would make some good storylines - no one on Galactica believes Lee about Earth, but perhaps Roslin does and secretly lets him do covert missions to pursue this further.. kinda like the Roslin and Thrace storyline in Season 1
that would be quite interesting considering he stabbed her in the back and twisted it in the finale

persephone

HSC
I hated what Lee did in the finale to Roslin. And how she said "Please don't do this". Well, the cancer came back. Do you think that the Hera's blood would work again to cure Roslin? Or maybe Roslin doesn't want to ask Athena for anymore favours. Although I thought that dream or projection thing they were having was quite telling. Roslin after Hera ...

I think it would have been more interesting if those 4 were planned as being cylons from the start rather than just being random or whatever.

And 9 months is just too long ...

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
RDM, the producer of the series, said the four that were revealed as cylons are "fundamentally different" to the other models. The final five cylons are related to the lords of kobol in some way is my guess.

Tori Foster is much hotter disheveled.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
It's just been confirmed that Season 4 will be the final season.

"And while we know our fans will be saddened to know the end is coming, they should brace themselves for a wild ride getting there - we're going out with a bang."
YES this will be the greatest series finale ever.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope, it's been rumoured for awhile now but it was only confirmed late last week.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
ah, my bad
well..i guess i'm not shocked then :p
i'm only up to episode 7 anyway :eek:

bassqueen16

HSC
AHHHH it cant BE! I finished watching all the available BSG eps a while ago, and hearing that theres only one season left?!?!?!?! no wai :( just no wai :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
It's sad to hear that BSG will come to an end, but it can also be regarded as positive. There's always the risk that a deficiency in original ideas begins to deteriorate the quality of the show in the long-term, and then there's the risk of the show being cancelled (perhaps due to falling ratings eventually), without ever drawing a conclusion. Plus, the show will be going out with a BIG bang.

Should be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)