BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths also! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Up dates <3

As I am still juggling 3 jobs, a social life and will start uni soon the new rates reflect this. Current students should be able to be stay on the old rates but seriously if you want me you better want me now :eek:

If you are unsure about whether i'd be a good fit for you then i'm happy to chat with you on the phone first.

There are 4 vacancies left and they are mainly on saturday, sundays. I am giving preference to group tuition now as this would allow me to help the maximum number of students.

Byes.

Last edited:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
sup haque

O-week?

I have 15 regular students still. 17 if you include those who have hoarded some of the booklets and publications I lent them last year and are too busy for classes at present :(

And I still work at Discovery College in Strathfield all.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

Bobness said:
17 if you include those who have hoarded some of the booklets and publications I lent them last year and are too busy for classes at present :(
That reminds me...I have a lot of books to return to people...like my yr 11 economics tutor who i was too 'busy' for classess however had time to borrow a nice collection of economics and maths books/notes/exams.
(BOBNESS GOT USED:p)

haque

HSC
That's the thing with ppl, not everyone returns the stuff and some ppl come to tutoring for resources so once they get their hands on it-bang their off(I'm curry, i've seeen curries and some of them are cheap). O week-can't wait

SyCoTiC

HSC
Any chance you'd be willing to travel down to Chester Hill? It's about 20 minutes if you're not sure of the driving time.. =P

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
No i'm still working over time to get my Ps so chester hill's much too far sorry :/ Can you make it to parra or strathfield?

Anyway 35hr working weeks and full time uni for the lose :(

Ari you clown, stop calling me when i'm in the middle of tutoring ahaha :p

SyCoTiC

HSC
Sure, I can make it to either. Could you email me at syco_pathic@hotmail.com

I'll send one off to you just in case you don't get this soon. I'm kind of in dire straits for a maths tutor right at the moment. =( Get back to me with all the details and conditions!

Much thanks!

Kan.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
For new students i can only take you if you are able to make it to my place.

Do not contact me if you are not able to make it to my place :eek:

My first priority are my current students at the moment and with my time so limited, i must help each and every one in a set timeframe that continues to decrease due to new intakes. And that is why all new students from now, regardless of where they are located, must make it to my home if they wish to learn how to most efficiently tackle the hsc.

There is always the more flexible option of email correspondence if you wish to begin english lessons with me though.

Ciao,

Bob

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Update, i now have 18 students :)

And tutored 30 since the hsc ended.

Good luck with half yearlies year 12 !

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Bumped for hilarity.

Have edited my original post to highlight my message, and left red herrings in the post as a bit of easter adventure.

Please don't read if you don't appreciate 3am humour.

Thanks all :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I still seem to receive email from potential students. Please reread the first post, kthnx.

However next term, i should have more vacancies just to let you know in advance. Of course if you really want, just ask to be listed on the vacancy list YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE TUTORED BY ME IF YOU HAVE YOUR NAME DOWN i just need to go in (and out of) order.

p.s. lol

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Re: BAULKO/JRAHS TUTOR English 2/3/4u (HSC 96) Geography (93). Histories and Maths al

Bobness said:
No i'm still working over time to get my Ps so chester hill's much too far sorry :/ Can you make it to parra or strathfield?

Anyway 35hr working weeks and full time uni for the lose :(

Ari you clown, stop calling me when i'm in the middle of tutoring ahaha :p
haha, i really haven't checked this forum out in a while.
Btw, I have heaps of credit again:p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

Credit? Moar layk high distinction :wave: re: me, lol

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Goodbye to you.

Dear entity beyond the white screen,

I will be taking an awesomely long break from all tutoring until June 22, effective immediately. I require this time to focus on current university projects at hand and for the lolz.*

I shall return from June 22 onwards reinvigorated, and helping my present and prospective students prepare for their school trials (and also prelims and half yearlies for the non year 12s).

I will consider taking up future students from this time (June 22) as it will be the last holiday break before the school trials for all 07ers. Also i will have prepared a comprehensive breakdown of the aos and modules by then, in the form of a booklet and annotated notes. This will be available to my students, or alternatively i may consider selling this to those too far from my area to consider face to face tuition. Interest expressed via email for all of the above would be lovely :)

I will now depart. Forever. Not really. But i am asking for a permaban, to heighten the dramatic effect.

Appreciate the catharsis.

Ciao.

*note: not really.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC

bobness i da bomb.
dis brove ere had changed i from a fully fob to da natural speaking man. he has the leet tutoring skillz mon. he turn all da n00bs to da prosTylerz in da engrish. he da man u all is looking at cos he da one who make ur studied hsc da best posssible extent mark. he also has da funnier jokes of all da tutors in da cuntry. he always make da puns so u guy get reminder of sum of da good english technique to remember when u writing dem essays in da examining. YOOOOO!!! so u'all fobby mofofs out dere go to dis broda and he turn u all in to da perfect engrish spoken homa sapian.
thank you mista bobness for teached me.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

I resent that subliminal contextual clue david.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC

Congrata-fukn-lationz , a stunning piece of detective work, bob.

Black Hawker

HSC

Hey Bobness, can you tutor 2 people in a session at Parramatta library for maths 3 unit Year 11 going onto Year 12? If so how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)