Baulko vs Grammar (1 Viewer)

stnd08

HSC
Title.
I made both schools but I don't know which one I should go to since I'm not really inclined towards one of them.

HSC
Uni Grad
Title.
I made both schools but I don't know which one I should go to since I'm not really inclined towards one of them.
Grammar has better teachers. Baulko has the relatively and consistently better cohort, accounting to it being a top 3 selective school (but Grammar's is still very strong). Ultimately I'd pick Grammar for a higher quality education because they're both very academic. But if you're also concerned about cost, go to Baulko because it's a public school.

2 hrs of sleep

HSC
Grammar has better teachers. Baulko has the relatively and consistently better cohort, accounting to it being a top 3 selective school (but Grammar's is still very strong). Ultimately I'd pick Grammar for a higher quality education because they're both very academic. But if you're also concerned about cost, go to Baulko because it's a public school.
This guy acc knows what hes talking about

dajuicebox

HSC
Title.
Grammar has good academics and sport - strong cohort, greater extracurricular opportunities + good formals
Baulko has a friendly community of people + perform better academically than grammar and is a public school so you save money.
But if you don't want a stressful academically pressured community, go to grammar.
(At Baulko, there is a bit of a culture to focus a lot on the ATAR and results - but that's like the mentality of the top 5 schools in the state)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)