Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddd! !!!!!! (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
i am bored. i just started procrastinating over chem, and i REALLY need to work on chem. i jsut dont have the motivation. its 3 days. but those 3 days are almost 2 and a half days...... im so fucked.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Re: Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeddddd! !!!!!!

i have to learn the whole course in 2 days.. it should be fun

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC

i need to study for 1unit SOR, so that it will hopefully become half of my chem mark :p

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC

well i have my legal exam 2morrow, AND chem on friday! i had bio yesterday......

read over your chem syllabus summary notes and look at (even attempt to do )past papers. the notes from the marking centre from past hsc papers (at the other board: http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/hsc_exams/ ) are helpful in last minute chem preparation. also, if you have any chem. cards or a quick revision book, they are very helpful.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

cj_426

HSC

i find it so hard to believ how all the ppl on this site aren't motivated to study and complain about not noing nefin b4 the exam, but then when the comments come bak on how it all went everyone can't stop boastin about how easy it was and how they think they'll all get band 6's..................are all the members on BOS from james ruse of sumfin?? lol

btw.................chem's not that bad to study for.........i've done the whole succes one book plus another 10 or so papers my teacher gave me, so i'm pretty ready. on top of that i've also got two days to study for 2u SOR

kittikat

HSC

welll im going to wish all of you good luck man .. just had biology yesterday .. n lucky u people who have chem as their last exam .. i still have art exam right after chem ^^ .. two exams b4 my 18th birthday hahaha .. wat a gift from the BOS i swear

Last edited:

hsc=suicide

HSC

cj_426 said:
i find it so hard to believ how all the ppl on this site aren't motivated to study and complain about not noing nefin b4 the exam, but then when the comments come bak on how it all went everyone can't stop boastin about how easy it was and how they think they'll all get band 6's..................are all the members on BOS from james ruse of sumfin?? lol

btw.................chem's not that bad to study for.........i've done the whole succes one book plus another 10 or so papers my teacher gave me, so i'm pretty ready. on top of that i've also got two days to study for 2u SOR
you sound like a chick from james ruse with all those past papers. and its called being insecure, the more you get into a course the more you realise there are itty bitty things you dont know, and you worry about them and not the fact that you know all the other stuff. besides its called sandbagging :p

kittikat

HSC

ahhaha true true .. james ruse is everywhere ^^ this site, you tubes comments, SMH blogy thingy hahhahaa .. where else man ?? they sound so smart n im sitting here feel dumb man haha..

kittikat

HSC

how you sign in btw.. n is there a cost ..??

Nodice

HSC

The_highwayman said:
hay guys.

become premium and use the premium notes

kthanx.
Hehe, putting in a little plug for BoS I see? :D

Just relax and try make it interesting. Study various notes to get different perspectives on the same topic and do questions. That'll probably make it more interesting.

And dont forget, its never too late to start ;)

hsc=suicide

HSC

DONT HIJACK MY THREAD!!! this is all about being bored, and fucked for chem :D lol.

still not getting anywhere, melbourne cup isnt helping.

cj_426

HSC

hsc=suicide said:
you sound like a chick from james ruse with all those past papers. and its called being insecure, the more you get into a course the more you realise there are itty bitty things you dont know, and you worry about them and not the fact that you know all the other stuff. besides its called sandbagging :p
Believe me, i'm not a "chick" from james ruse, lol. and "besides" i do no what u mean, but i still don't get how ppl who worry so much can come back and say they got most of the paper right and fully predict their scaling and all...........................just look at the bio threads!!

hsc=suicide

HSC

cj_426 said:
Believe me, i'm not a "chick" from james ruse, lol. and "besides" i do no what u mean, but i still don't get how ppl who worry so much can come back and say they got most of the paper right and fully predict their scaling and all...........................just look at the bio threads!!
meh. i thought i was fucked, went in there and found the bio one easy. dont think thats going to happen with chem though.

Tim035

HSC

Its called consistancy. In the next 2 1/2 days all the work I do MIGHT improve my chemistry mark by 2 - 5 marks but thats about all I'd expect.
The reason most of us are soo bored is that we've done so much freakin work already (I know personally I haven't done less then about 6 hours of chem a week since a month out from trials) its really just down to the fine tuning and picking very selective questions out of papers to do and refresh in the brain.

You have to also remember that when you come on this site your not talkin to Joe Blow and Freddy Average, your most likely talking to people who will come in the top 20% of the state atleast.

I mean today I've done one whole paper including option and then just the option from another paper and its borring as hell. I turn the page and go 'oh god not another freakin 6 marker on the potential of ethanol' or 'I can't be fuct writing out again how ozone conc. is measured and why CFC's are destryong the ozone".

Apparently Chemistry has always been on Melbourne cup day, kind of sux that their dragging it on to the end of the week now. I'm hopping like crazy my tutor can dig up some hard questions or uncover some holes tommorow morning to stop me from passing out from boredom at the desk.
FREEDOM IS SOO NEAR YET SO FAR AWAY :(

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC

last year, the chem exam was the day after the melbourne cup. it was tough to not be sucked into the hype.

Remember guys, your entire schooling life is almost over. Just wake up to yourselves. Sit down, with a drink bottle and a snack food (so u dont have to go to the kitchen to procrastinate) and STUDY! dont do anything else. If u can, have somebody there to force u to stay at your desk.

Allow urself a break every hour or so but just knuckle down and get through this. Chem will do wonders for ur UAI if u put in the effort.

Get to it!

however, the night before, u can relax a bit. cramming so close to the exam wont help. A good night's sleep will be better.

Last edited:

sarakolahdouzan

HSC

im with the people who have 2 and half days to learn the whole topic ahh... i love the chemical monitoring part.. but hatin the industrial chem option.. i hope it dies.. im pretty set tho for the rest.. except i havnt even started on the maths of chemistry.. although its not too hard, i guess it wil be for me tho since i didnt even study for it for the trials.. ahh i need to bring up my mark for chem since i think i kinda fukt up bio.. i learnt all the harder stuff and didnt focus on the easy stuff which was IN THE PAPER! ah kiking myself.. owellz still got chem to go.. then im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! lol

newayz i totalli agree chem is boring..
p.s. ne money its going to b a hard exam.. looking at last years paper.. it was quite simple i thnk.. so be prepared.. this year will kill us.. i rekon newayz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)