BChiroSc Timetable probs (1 Viewer)

sillychikki

HSC
Being all organised and everything, i decided to have a go at working out my timetable. There are 24 credits worth of core subjects cos chiropractic science is a pretty strict degree. Everything is fine for first semester, but i chose dumb physics, PHYS 159. This clashes with the core subjects that you can't change. It works out if i pick another physics, but i really wanted to do the one i chose. Is there anyone else out there that has come across this problem, and is there any solution apart from changing physics classes? Thanks!!!

Pist0ff

oh wow...
some1 else doing chiro..
umm i just had a play around with the timetable thingy and if u swing some of the pracs and stuff around u should be able to get it w/o any clashes

but have u noticed the long long hours!?
or am i doing something wrong.. o_0

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
hoe many hours does it clash with physics for?

sillychikki

HSC
Thanks PistOff! Going to have a play around now and see if it works out, it was really frustrating me.... There was only one clash, physics with either chem or biology.

I'm super surprised that there's someone else around doing chiro! No one seems to be doing it, its good to know that there's someone else. :D And yeah, I looked at my timetable and the hours are really long and there are hardly any gaps in the day either!!! Its going to be a pretty full on degree......

Pist0ff

hehe no worries! =P
if u still have probs just ask and ill post up my tiemtable!

oh yeh when u finish, tell us how many hours ur doing just to make sure ive got mine right ! :D

(are u CHEM 101 or 102?)

sillychikki

HSC
I looked at all the stuff again and i swear it doesnt work out. It's alright if i do PHYS 140 but not 159. If you're doing 159 it'd be so much help if you could help out, there must be something i'm missing then. There are so many hours that we have to attend! I counted 27 hours in first semester and 20 hours second semester, if i end up doing PHYS 140.

I'm doing chem 102, but i might change it, i only just fit into the prerequisites. lmk which physics and chem you're doing.....

Pist0ff

wow thats like the reverse for me...
ive got like 27 hours or so in the second and 20 or so in the first

im doing chem 102 and phys 159
but i mite change if the others offer slightly less hours =P

hang on.. ill post up my timetable

http://members.optusnet.com.au/pist0ff/sem2small.jpg

phys 159 is the light blue/aqua one.. for some reason its blurry o_0

sillychikki

HSC
Woohoo it finally works!!! Macquarie was nice and changed class times it seems, i checked the site. I ended up going back to PHYS 159, and it looks like i might be in a fair few of your classes Pistoff. I counted 23 hours first semester, 27 in the second. Hope it aligns with yours, seeing as our subjects are the same.

Thanks so much for posting your timetable for me, it was heaps of help!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)