BComm uai to go down? (1 Viewer)

asymptotic

HSC
what are your thoughts on whether BComm uai will continue to go down like it has in previous years? When I say bcomm i mean only USYD and UNSW, as I don't really want to go to any other uni for a business degree.

I guess the main driver here is increasing supply of spaces, but not sure if the recession has actually driven demand down as well.. hmm

HSC
Recession didn't look like it really affected the cut-off this year for any of the Commerce courses.

It's not going to fluctuate much imo

dp624

HSC
screw that, it might even go up
you never know
aim for more than enough xD

spence

HSC
what are your thoughts on whether BComm uai will continue to go down like it has in previous years? When I say bcomm i mean only USYD and UNSW, as I don't really want to go to any other uni for a business degree.

I guess the main driver here is increasing supply of spaces, but not sure if the recession has actually driven demand down as well.. hmm
I'd think if anything the recession would increase demand, as its harder to get a job -> more people go to uni

melissaLOL

HSC
i think its gonna go up

bcomm is one of those staple courses, when times are uncertain people flock towards it

on the other hand business-type career incomes are expected to suffer slightly cos of this whole recession... ongoing effects etc

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think the price of beer will go up near or on campus for unsw and usyd =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)