BE(Civil)/BCom RTA Scholarship (1 Viewer)

KD

HSC
N/A
I understand the scholarship below is still available. If you got a high UAI it might be worth looking at.

THE ROADS AND TRAFFIC AUTHORITY, (NSW) (RTA) SCHOLARSHIP IN CIVIL ENGINEERING FOR 1st YEAR STUDENTS

The Scholarship has been established to encourage and assist high achieving students to undertake undergraduate studies in Civil Engineering at UNSW and work experience with the RTA.

* One Scholarship is available to students undertaking the combined Civil Engineering/Commerce Program.
* The Scholarships have a value of $13,500 per annum and is tenable for four years.
* The amount will cover academic studies and work experience provided by the RTA at the end of Years 1, 2 and 3 of the degree. Successful scholarship holders will also be given direct entry to the RTA’s GRAD program at the end of their scholarship.
* Scholarships are available to students who are Australian citizens or Permanent Residents. Applicants should expect to achieve a UAI (or equivalent) of 95 or more in their HSC or equivalent examination.
* Students must be undertaking the combined Civil Engineering/Commerce Program at UNSW.

For further enquires please contact:
Daniel Owens
Faculty of Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Telephone: +61 2 9385 6429
Email: scholarships@eng.unsw.edu.au

laney

HSC
just a personal opinion, but i think this is one of the worst scholarships you can get. it's one which ties you down to work with the RTA for 3 years, and if you don't enjoy it after 1 year, you're stuck with it for the next 2 if you're keen on getting that money.

is the civil/commerce degee a new degree?
have they finally introduced it?

KD

HSC
N/A
I understand that you move around different areas in the RTA for each break so you don't actually do the same thing each year.

Of course, you could always try and earn the money at McDonalds ...

Yes, they have introduced the Civil/Commerce double degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)