Be honest: Are you addicted to bos? (1 Viewer)

Are you addicted to bos?

• Total voters

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Cos you're a douche
no because I like to swing my penis around at the assemblies

story time:

[Legit] there was another guy at my school who also had the same name as I, but he was significantly shorter and people always confused between us so hence Little D and Big D (square)

cub3root

fight another day
HSC

lolitaaa

HSC
there's still the green light next to her name :/ Do you think she is playing hard to get?

that's how we pick up ladiz in da hood

nah, I am still hardcore gansta
Awww this is cute :)

She is actually offline, because when it says activity it says 3:54 and although the green light is on, it doesn't mean she's on. The light takes while to go, cause you know, that's the bos way

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Awww this is cute :)

She is actually offline, because when it says activity it says 3:54 and although the green light is on, it doesn't mean she's on. The light takes while to go, cause you know, that's the bos way
awwww :'( I'll miss her. She's probably trying to flee the country now

lolitaaa

HSC
awwww :'( I'll miss her. She's probably trying to flee the country now
Don't worry cube, she'll be on soon :) She's probably eating or something. You guys are literally always on, so she wont be gone for long haha

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Don't worry cube, she'll be on soon :) She's probably eating or something. You guys are literally always on, so she wont be gone for long haha
I should probably take this time to stat my mining assignment so when she's back we can spend more quality time together <3

lolitaaa

HSC
I should probably take this time to stat my mining assignment so when she's back we can spend more quality time together <3
Ngawwws, haha okay cube goooo do your study! And don't check bos every 2 seconds haha, patience is key

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)