• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

be straightforward! (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
and then they say 'oh you got the wrong idea...i dont even wanna be friends with you anymore...im sorry i cant talk to you...your so sad...*laugh* at the fact of liking me...'

etc etc ...girls arnt exactly nice when it comes to guys admitting that they like them...tbhey treat it as a joke...

an education book written by Dr Hawkins (kings school headmaster) said something about boys being more romantic than girls...in some ways its very true.

often girls romance is image and well fake...when a guy is romantic they often mean it...
yeah that's heaps true.

one of my mates also said that a guy is the best friend you can have coz what you see is basically what you get.

whereas a chick, you need to read these gay ass cryptic messages e.t.c.

both sexes have their goods and bads, but i would say in terms of being "who you are" guys have it the best, chicks are way too weird for anyone to "understand them fully"

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
Are you too in a friendship that worried your about ruining?
nah, we get along well, but...i dunno, theres just other circumstances (such as him being an honours student that demonstrates to my bio lab) that are kinda there
Originally posted by Loz#1
But, but, but. He sounds mean :(
no, hes not, hes a great guy.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
But, but, but. He sounds mean :(
remember in primary school, when the guy who liked you (or girl) used to hit you and make fun of you?

well, some people never get past that stage.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
remember in primary school, when the guy who liked you (or girl) used to hit you and make fun of you?

Hahaha, males still do that :rolleyes:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
some guys yer, people who generally dont have much romantic experience throughout their life dont get over that stage and stay immature when it comes to women, but being european, ive been like since i was 5 hehehe :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A

thats the bit i dont get, it confuses me coz i dont know if hes bagging me coz he likes me and cant show it or if hes bagging me coz he just enjoys bagging me.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
are you too in a friendship that your worried about ruining?
i answered that on the last page or so didnt i?
its not a friendship, i mean we get on really well and all that, but theres other circumstances that prevent me going up and chatting to him about his feelings.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
are you too in a friendship that your worried about ruining?
I've ruined it. I'm officially never talking to this person again.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
well, the ony real advice i can give is that you either tell him how you feel because if its eating you up inside its only going to ruin your days, or you if your feelings arent oo strong just get over it and find someone else.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh believe me, its eating up my insides, as you like to put it.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ive done it panda, i liked this girl in yr11 that i was kinda friends with but not like phone calls friend, just someone i hung out with at school. I told her after a couple of months of knowing her that i liked her and she said she was flattered but wasnt interested, i said ok and we remained friends, if i had kept it inside it wouldve just been awkward.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
oh believe me, its eating up my insides, as you like to put it.

you'll get over it with time if you see less of him
or
you can leave a note saying
'i like u, if u feel the same way about me, then whoopidooday here's my mob, SMS me...if u dont....never talk to me again'

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I kind of like the mysteriousness and the always guessing thing- it keeps you on your toes. Painful as hell though, but somehow I don't seem to avoid it. But if theres anything I hate, it's missed opportunities.

Callistogenic

HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
I kind of like the mysteriousness and the always guessing thing- it keeps you on your toes. Painful as hell though, but somehow I don't seem to avoid it. But if theres anything I hate, it's missed opportunities.
*sigh* Don't we all?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
You're unique.....

OK, your're weird. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)