Be the best right from the start. Tutor available (1 Viewer)

Fahey2011

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I am a HSC legal studies, business, and economics teacher who would love to help you achieve your best results. Over 87% of the students I tutor receive a band 6 result and my class results are always significantly above state average.

I can help you through developing your skills, knowledge, strategies and understanding of your subjects. I am excellent at making sure you understand and answer to the best of your ability assessment tasks and exam responses. I will help you to develop the right study notes and strategies for your individual learning style.

If you are serious about performing your best and achieving your dreams contact me.
theresafahey2011@gmail.com

Thanks

Theresa

Last edited:

dimwit

HSC
N/A
Hi! do you tutor Caringbah area? business and Legal thanks Allison

Fahey2011

HSC
N/A
Yes I tutor in the Caringbah area and would be more then happy to see if I can help you in your studies this year.
Send an email to theresafahey2011@gmail.com and we can arrange things from there.
Thanks
Theresa

dimwit

HSC
N/A
Hi! Are you still available for tutoring? I have had trouble contacting you so have left my contact details above. Please let me know if you are interested. thankyou Allison

Fahey2011

HSC
N/A
Hi Allison

I have tried to contact your mobile.
I can make time available to you on Tuesday or Wednesday nights. Let me know what works best for you.
Thanks.
Theresa
Theresafahey2011@gmail.com

Fahey2011

HSC
N/A
Happy to help, please let me know if you need any further assistance

Last edited:

Fahey2011

HSC
N/A
Glad that things worked out, please let me know when you want to schedule our next session

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)