BEAUITFUL GIRLS!! (n how to get them to talk to you.. or atleast notice) (1 Viewer)

mrviper89

HSC
yeah i guess its all pretty much summed up: just talk to her or talk bout sumthing specific. E.g topic test result- "hey how did u go in that topic test we did?" and then go from there

Last edited:

martin88

HSC
N/A
lol......... please tell me you would have something better to talk to her about then school

invite her to a party....... get her maggot......take your pants off

and take it from there

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
martin88 said:
lol......... please tell me you would have something better to talk to her about then school

invite her to a party....... get her maggot......take your pants off

and take it from there
Yeah.

All the cool guys date rape.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Oh you fellas remind me of yesteyear.
Am i ever gunna see the biff again?

Darkening

HSC
date rape. is that like rape on a date? lol... seriously someone explain the diffrence in

Date rape and Rape.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Darkening said:
date rape. is that like rape on a date? lol... seriously someone explain the diffrence in

Date rape and Rape.
They're the exact same thing, except you've been on a date beforehand.

HSC
N/A
Alexander23q said:
hey again people,

Okay.. how would you get a really gorgeous girl to atleast notice you? like.. how could you arrange a date or soemthing? lol.. any pointers?
Start off by just talking to her. If she's really beautiful, she's probably sick of people just noticing her for her looks - if you can show that you really like her personality (and actually know what her personality is like), you're in with a good chance :)

*sasha*

HSC
exactly what glitterfairy said. treat the girl with respect and listen to what she has to say and show that u like her for more than her looks.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
the only problem i see here is guys these days give up quickly, their emotions last up to a few weeks of trying, then they give up, dear younger peoples, if you want somethings, you shall get somethings, in due time. ( well not always) even if you waste your time, at least you can tell yourselves that you've tried.

*sasha*

HSC
hyparzero said:
Doesn't work
does too :p after being with a few jerks sometimes girls go hey why dont i try a nice guy. he may not be as hot and all but hey he treats me nice. and i know a few girls who have done that

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
most gorgeous girls I see are with some pretty average guys..so it obviously can't be that hard to pick up a gorgeous girl.
if u want to get anyone to talk to you...urm introduce yourself? if they don't like your personality when you get to know them..and if they're not interested in you physically..move away.
easy as that.
i agree with *sasha*- i know people who've moved away from the shallowness of looking for just a hot partner but rather the whole package or basing their attraction on how well they get along with and like the person for who they are- tragic i know.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
katie i think you are looking at ugly 'gorgeous girls' or you think they're gorgeous because they're your friends, and if you got any random guy to give you an honest opinion they'd probably call them trash.

most 8, 9 and 10/10 girls are almost always with popular guys. they like attention they get from the popular habibs and guys. they love riding in their cars etc. and they like being bought stuff and taken places. these are the real gorgeous girls that everyone knows about, not these random ones some people here have no idea about and probably don't really know any.

*sasha*

HSC
oh puh-lease sja girls know when someones gorgeous. were not gunna call a girl hot if shes not. simple. and the only girls who go solely for hot guys are either not looking for anything serious or are going through a pathetic shallow stage which should have ended by the age of 15.
i know one of my friends who is gorgeous and to back that up miss phillipines actually saw her and told her that she HAS to enter miss world, so im pretty sure most people would think shes hot and she HATES guys who are just hot and have no personality behind it. to her sweet comes before hot. so yes there is hope. i personally only go for hot guys when im not looking for anything serious, but when i want an actual relationship their personality plays a much bigger role.

djskud

HSC
I disagree with a few things here, one: hot girls date only hot guys and visa versa. I reckon thats wrong, i've seen so many couples and i think how'd they get to know each other cause one is butt ugly and the other is hot.... with relation to looks its can be more difficult to pick up, however once the person gets to know you, it dun matter what you look like (there can be excepts :p).

And the 2nd thing which someone said was girls luv bad guys, thats wrong too... you dun have to be a bad guy, you just gotta be laid back, outgoing and know how to have some fun..... both girls or guys who are too serious have difficulties meeting people of the opposite sex !

For me personally, i just be myself, have fun and make the atmosphere around me exciting, thrilling and enjoyable, hence the girl becomes attracted to the atmosphere you create.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)