being enrolled in a wrong subject? (1 Viewer)

funnytomato

HSC
i got this letter from Usyd which says "confirmation of enrolment" , and it says "if any of the details shown on either side of the form are incorrect, or have changed, please access your record through My Uni and make the neccesary corrections"

but when I logged in and tried to change the wrong subject in the "student admin service" page, it says the service is not available when i click on the "enrolment variations 2011".

so I'm wondering if I've found the right place to change subjects cos My Uni is kinda confusing. Or is it just we aren't allowed to change subjects online?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
You can't change your enrolment just yet, but you'll be able to once enrolment variations becomes available, which is usually the middle of February sometime.

funnytomato

HSC
um, so would I get a timetable that's got the wrong subject since we get timetable aroudn mid Feb as well?

jet

Banned
HSC
You'll notice when timetables come out that it tells you to print it out because you might not get it again.

The reason is that your timetable gets requested every time you access it so we can be sure to pick up any changes in your enrolment. If your enrolment changes the timetabling system will definitely pick it up, don't worry.

funnytomato

HSC
You'll notice when timetables come out that it tells you to print it out because you might not get it again.

The reason is that your timetable gets requested every time you access it so we can be sure to pick up any changes in your enrolment. If your enrolment changes the timetabling system will definitely pick it up, don't worry.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)