Being late all the time to school. (1 Viewer)

itszen

HSC
Hi,currently in year 12 ive been late almost everyday due to my insomnia and the workload. Im worried about how this would affect me in the long term running as 2 late days become 1 day of absence. When we finally get our report for year 12,would there be a indication of how many times ive been late to school on my hsc paper for my resume of some type?

jasonn

HSC
You have a legitimate excuse, so im sure if you speak to your school, they will understand and accept your circumstance. And yes, your school report most likely will have the number of days late/absent but this wont be shown on your HSC Certificate (if thats what you meant in your question). After the trials, I was late to school pretty much every single day. Once I came to school with 15 minutes to go (i forgot that school finished early on Thursdays), and other times I didnt even bother to mark my name off, so i was recorded as absent even though i was at school. I had like 29 days absent in the end..

jnney

lemon
HSC
This is like me.

I know HSC is important, but you need sleep too.

itszen

HSC
did you also have the policy of two lates days becoming one day away?

Gigacube

HSC
Your school reports will usually list absences, partial absences & unexplained absences.

It won't be on your HSC paper.

michaeljennings

HSC
you could always just stay at school, study in the library sleep whenever you can. That way you would never be late

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Try organising your time properly. There's no point having such a big workload if you don't get enough sleep!
And relax, future employers don't give a crap about your school attendance (unless it was really bad).

Just don't be late for the final HSC exam. :p (i'm gonna have nightmares about that)

Skyzor

HSC
Over the years I have become an expert at arriving seconds before the bell, i manage to wake up, shower, eat, pack my bad etc etc all within 30 minutes prior to 1st bell:).

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Stress in moderation is common among many HSC students however when it reaches a state like insomnia - YOU need to see a Doctor.

imZerroo

HSC
Over the years I have become an expert at arriving seconds before the bell, i manage to wake up, shower, eat, pack my bad etc etc all within 30 minutes prior to 1st bell:).
same, i wake up at 8.30 and school starts at 8.45. get there at like 8.50-8.55, and my teacher doesn't give a crap. love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)