• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Belly Button Piercings/Rings etc (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
twisted_emily said:
it would be hard to piece the bottom

the top has more loose skin
maybe if you've got a flat tummy...the bit above my belly button has the same amount (if not a bit less) of loose skin than the bit below...but that might just be because mine isnt flat

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
nah mines not flat lol but the top def has more than the bottom, which kinda comes in in the middle

ohh hard to explain lol

meh

alby

cool duckie
HSC
what comes in the middle? lol

my top's firmer if you know what i mean....the bottom's just flabby :p i need to excermasise more

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
no i have like a line going down the middle of my lower tummy...but not a line...just the way the skin is...and that line is more indented in the bottom of my bellybutton so thers not as much flesh to grab for the peircing as at the top

omg my tummy is depressing

BabyGirl69er

I am currently living in the ocean just until i fi
HSC
i got mine done a few years ago, i went to lord of the jewels as it like to be known as now. everything went fine, i love mine and it didnt hurt like at all but that could be me, i didnt get any anesthetic either. So if u wanna do it, do it! ur not goin 2 live forever n if u end up hating it u can always take it out and it will totally heal up.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i have one dangly one and i chose that particular one cos it doesnt look skanky at all

i hate those skanky lookin ones but this one is just pretty with mother of pearl in pink and white and drop down silver hearts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)