Belonging Assessment task (1 Viewer)

memo15

HSC
So i have the belonging assessment due soon and i need to have a VR (visual representation) and a 5 min speech does anyone have any ideas about what my VR could be?

SunnyScience

HSC
This idea of chaos and the detrimental affects that a sense of incompatibility is further exemplified by the conflicting vector lines formed from the subjects arms. This disorganisation causes the viewer to become overwhelmed upon initial observation of the piece, universalising the concept of the chaotic effects that not belonging endures.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
what is your speech on?

memo15

HSC
lol its about the aspects of belonging you need to tlak about one or more aspects of belonging loll and all ur responses are very... creative :p

determine

Premium Member
HSC
try to just focus on a single aspect of belonging and really use pictures to support that.

e.g. you might focus on the concept of identity, and then have different images that support that.

try to be really consistent in the message that you convey though, as visual representations can be easily misunderstood if you don't really think about what you're trying to say.

memo15

HSC
loll yeh i was thinking about talking about belonging in regards to relationships ie family and friends or that a persons surroundings / places / to people which they belong to is what shapes a persons identity ... but im not sure which one is better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)