I've actually done this as my visual for belonging!
well I've talked about:
- The idea of the glass bottle being a physical barrier to belong with other individuals
- The helmet symbolising the girl being trapped in her thoughts due to isolation
- As seen in the distance, there is a light symbolising the idea of 'true' belonging but due to being trapped in a bottle, the idea that belonging is unreachable for her. Which in my opinion, somewhat reflects current society (e.g. financial instability, emotional instability)
- The idea that since the clouds of light are seen at a distance, belonging is an arduous journey. Even if an individual manages to break past all physical and mental barriers, the idea to 'belong' is strenuous.
- In a way, the pebbles represents what supports her e.g. her family, friends, hopes, dreams and because of the water and dark clouds that is shown, it's easy to get lost while on your journey to belong. The idea of how support and security must be achieved before an individual is able to discover 'true' belonging.
- The idea that if an individual isn't able to feel a sense of security and comfort intrinsically, all external factors of life can be ignored. Which I believe reflects the image since we can clearly see the figure in the bottle 'drowning in her own thoughts' to say the least.