belonging (1 Viewer)

matthe

HSC
hi i need help for english essays for belonging. if anybody could help it would be much appreciated.

shimmer205

HSC
I'm offering both face-to-face and online tutoring services for this subject. I can definitely help you out if you are interested. This service includes plenty of practice essays, hints and tips, and marking of your essays to help you improve before the HSC exams.

PM me if you are interested and I will give you some more details - good luck!

matthe

HSC
im just having trouble with the creative writing part. I cant think of any ideas and have no idea on how to do creative writing

S4Saustralia

HSC
Belonging does seem like a weird concept.

Does it include both, the acceptance of an individual in society/group and the alienation?

Eg: Feliks Skrzynecki didn't feel as though he belonged in Australian Society (alienation), but he did belong with the Immigrants at central station (belonging).

Sorry if thats a bad example, but its the only one I can think of.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Belonging does seem like a weird concept.

Does it include both, the acceptance of an individual in society/group and the alienation?

Eg: Feliks Skrzynecki didn't feel as though he belonged in Australian Society (alienation), but he did belong with the Immigrants at central station (belonging).

Sorry if thats a bad example, but its the only one I can think of.
Yes.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes, it does. My preliminary course was titled Belonging and Alienation. They realised that the second part was essentially redundant, as the factors of inclusiveness and isolation are covered through an examination of belonging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)