besides the fact that conflicting perspectives exist (1 Viewer)

nousernameleft

HSC
What else do we say about it?

I can only seem to identify conflicting perspectives. I don't know what to say about them.

It feels like I'm just re-telling the story.

Any help would be great.

many-eyeshere

HSC
Possibly relate to philosophy eg. Post-Modernism and maybe Bendetto Croce (a literacy critic and historian). Some interesting stuff there.

danal353

HSC
you talk about how conflicting perspectives are resolved and how that relates to societal progress.

you can talk about how a composer represents conflicting perspectives to suit his or her own purpose, how they manipulate the truth.

you can also talk about how conflicting perspectives arise - from different individual contexts and understandings

i'm doing the justice game and am basing most of this from the understanding i've gained from reading it, i'm not sure it you're doing it too...

anyway, i hope this helps.

thepumpkinpie

HSC
N/A
dana? is that you? harry potter, rhyming with banana, super high ATAR aim....

if not, then anyway, do you have to talk about how perspectives arise AND how the composer is doing it? in the one essay?

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
dana? is that you? harry potter, rhyming with banana, super high ATAR aim....

if not, then anyway, do you have to talk about how perspectives arise AND how the composer is doing it? in the one essay?
Yes, depending on what your essay is about, you can give a generalised response in terms of how they arise. The second part is pretty important, its where most of the body of the essay is gonna come from - techniques, techniques, techniques.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wouldn't be an English essay without the 'how' part of the question. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)