Best Beer for Girls (1 Viewer)

newmz89

Beer
HSC
lol true, like yeah i drank it heaps around christmas time, really if i get given a beer ill drink it.

Skater_bum

HSC
drink 'verdi ' its $7 a bottle but its sorta a sparklin wine , its easy to down and gives a energetic drunk . always have a good time on it . unlike goon which slows me down.

C-Andrich

HSC
frenchduke said:
Don't go Corona. Its the shitty beer the mexicans don't like, so they export it to here. Its beer flavoured water, as mentioned earlier.

Crowns, Tooheys extra dry, Heineken, Becks, and Bovaria are all good.
I picked up a slab of Crowns for 45 the other day. So its good pricing.

If you dont mind paying a bit more, you can go danish imported beers, which are really good.

But if you want SD per $ value, goon and cordial is the best way to go.
Crown lager is a overinflated 'rich persons' persons VB (its mad fromt the exact same sh*t)

also about 90% of the people on this thread are tools....arging over beer vs spirits...its a dumb argument.
all the people talking themselves up about the amount of alcohol and standard drinks they can handle is a bloody joke, alcohol should be enjoyed for the social and fun experiences it offers and not for the 'smashed', 'chundering' and 'pissed' ideas of most of you people and that of slamming down the most standard drinks

in my book spirits win...as to me are cheaper and tastier

chriskoss

HSC
All u fucken idiots who r going pure blonde is a girls beer.. blonde stands for LOW CARBOHYDRATE, not blonde for blonde girls.. you fucken nerds, 1/2 of you have never probably drank alcohol in your life.

boris

Banned
HSC
Thanks bro would never have known that if it wasn't for your insightful insight.

Scissors

HSC
girls don't drink beer.

*waits for ziggy.zoozah to jump on me*

chriskoss

HSC
boris said:
Thanks bro would never have known that if it wasn't for your insightful insight.
No worries you e-thug.

Go on son, get back at society for being bullied at school, by hopping behind your keyboard and acting tough

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
chriskoss said:
All u fucken idiots who r going pure blonde is a girls beer.. blonde stands for LOW CARBOHYDRATE, not blonde for blonde girls.. you fucken nerds, 1/2 of you have never probably drank alcohol in your life.
Tell us more about this "beer", I'm not familiar with the product?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
chriskoss said:
You're not serious, lol.

And FYI, the fact that it is low carbohydrate is what makes people think it's girly.

boris

Banned
HSC
chriskoss said:
No worries you e-thug.

Go on son, get back at society for being bullied at school, by hopping behind your keyboard and acting tough
Whoa hold on a second mate, i was thanking you for pointing out something that i never would have realised on my own. Sorry for seeming like a smart arse. Sorry bro i didnt know you went to Chatswood High and you were all mad cunts who knew it was called pure blonde because it has low carbs and not because its for blonde women.

Lol nah you're a complete retard. Proof below.

"All u fucken idiots who r going pure blonde is a girls beer.. blonde stands for LOW CARBOHYDRATE, not blonde for blonde girls.. you fucken nerds, 1/2 of you have never probably drank alcohol in your life."

I HAVE SO DRUNK ALCOHOL

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
chriskoss said:
They say its a girls beer because Blonde beers are light on flavour...its nothing to do with people thinking its for Blonde girls, you just embarased yourself.

Most girls I know like most low-carb beers because the beer flavour is lighter and they are also weight conscious. Also try Corona's or any of the beers infused with lemon/lime. Carlton Dry Fusion is low carb infused with lime.

I don't like beer, so price wise when I go to house parties I buy a bottle of vodka and mixers. Organise to share with your friends. When your out house vodka and a mixer is cheaper than a pre-mix bottle

HSC
C-Andrich said:
alcohol should be enjoyed for the social and fun experiences it offers and not for the 'smashed', 'chundering' and 'pissed' ideas of most of you people and that of slamming down the most standard drinks
you do realise you live in australia, right

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
chriskoss said:

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
melsc said:
They say its a girls beer because Blonde beers are light on flavour...its nothing to do with people thinking its for Blonde girls, you just embarased yourself.

Most girls I know like most low-carb beers because the beer flavour is lighter and they are also weight conscious. Also try Corona's or any of the beers infused with lemon/lime. Carlton Dry Fusion is low carb infused with lime.

I don't like beer, so price wise when I go to house parties I buy a bottle of vodka and mixers. Organise to share with your friends. When your out house vodka and a mixer is cheaper than a pre-mix bottle
see this is the thing...beer is meant to be drunk for the taste...you just happen to get drunk off it...whereas vodka tastes like nothing and is drunk purely to get pissed...shame:confused:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Hey faggots. Its the real JOHN - well for real my name is Joey, it seems like youre even too retarded to see the difference.

It seems like you keep reposting my image the whole time, you're even editing my text and photo. Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself before youll rape a person for real. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)