Best Budget $500 Guitars (1 Viewer)

Diverse music beginners guitar (I listen mostly to metal, but also diverse music)

• Total voters

neafoo

HSC
haha i was at the camperdown one too... i wasnt planning on buying though tbh... so i got there at 10 and saw the line was massive, came back at 12 and decided $690 was a decent price ;D i also bought strings but theyve had 1/2 price strings for ages.

bradc1988

HSC
neafoo said:
haha i was at the camperdown one too... i wasnt planning on buying though tbh... so i got there at 10 and saw the line was massive, came back at 12 and decided $690 was a decent price ;D i also bought strings but theyve had 1/2 price strings for ages.
Hahaha yeah I go there sometimes, try out a Mesa/Boogie and/or and ENGL, buy some strings then leave. Always fun.

FireFlower said:
You might want to look at buying a second hand guitar, that way you can get something better. Guitar crazy at Coogee (www.guitarcrazy.com.au) has a pretty good range of 2nd hand guitars and amps (or at least it did when I last went there).
Yeah I got my Ibanez from Guitar Crazy because my music teacher in highschool's brother works there so I got a discount :cool:

I went in there a few weeks ago when me and some friends did a music store crawl and they have a shitload of cool old Ibanez RGs. My friend bought a Laney head that day from them as well.

Definately check them out. Nice guys as well.

FireFlower said:
Allens music (in the city) has sales at certain times. Also, make sure you play the guitar before you buy it.
I fucking hate Allens. Pack of wankers. When Joe Satriani was here a few years back he did a signing there and me and my friend turned up with about 45 minutes until he left. Allens decided to cut it 20 minutes short so they could get him to sign some of their stuff, and I and about 10 others missed out.

Wankers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)