• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best Christmas Lights/Decorations Around (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Hey.
Have any of you seen really good Christmas-decorated houses around?

I'm aware that there's Town Hall and several Myer and David Jones stores but what about in Suburbia?

I have quite some time on me and I'm a fan of Christmas decorations. I'm sure that all of you will be seeing some but let me know where they are.

Thanks
Sparcod

pottsy44

HSC
Kearns in Campbelltown. pretty darn good, one street of about 20 houses all have lights bar one.

its like a full mad log-jam in the street at night. it can get upto 100's walking in the street whilst still being packed with cars.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Oh yeah, I remember one in that area. If it's all that good and worth seeing, I'd go there at 3am at night to avoid the crowds.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
There's one in Diamond Ave in Glenwood. I think they're even planning on having a live band perform there on Dec 16

pottsy44

HSC
Sparcod said:
Oh yeah, I remember one in that area. If it's all that good and worth seeing, I'd go there at 3am at night to avoid the crowds.
lol not to late the lights might be off on some houses by them.

lala2

Banned
HSC
If you want decorated houses in general, nothing outstanding but just a nice row of houses decorated, go to the Hills area. It's a very Christian area and you'll see rows of decorated houses as you drive by. Better than here near Chatswood where virtually no houses are decorated.

HSC
N/A
gah, across the road from my house

They even have lights that sing. *head desk*

alby

cool duckie
HSC
glitterfairy said:
gah, across the road from my house

They even have lights that sing. *head desk*
one of the ones near my place has a tree on their garage roof that sings...its quiet, but still scary.
there's only 1 really good one in my estate. not many people have put stuff up yet, but one of the streets has all bar a couple with lights up...looks really good

T

Testpilot

Bangor, near the vet is a couple of good streets.

Lucas Heights/Barden Ridge (same suburb-for some reason it has two names). Australia Road and the streets off it.

Both suburbs are near Sutherland.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
probably has 2 names caus people dont want to be associated with the reactor....or its the 'fancy' part of lucas heights

misslouisey

HSC
pottsy44 said:
Kearns in Campbelltown. pretty darn good, one street of about 20 houses all have lights bar one.

its like a full mad log-jam in the street at night. it can get upto 100's walking in the street whilst still being packed with cars.
yep this streeets mad..mckinsey street or sumthin like dat, i cant spell it...but it like always wins comps for best lit up street and yeah..its mad

T

Testpilot

alby said:
probably has 2 names caus people dont want to be associated with the reactor....or its the 'fancy' part of lucas heights
There is no fancy part of Lucas Heights. It has two names because of the reactor and the tip.

James747

HSC
Hodge Street, Hurstville.
Makes it to the papers and radio every year.

wynnedoze

HSC
If you're in northern Sydney, Paling St in Thornleigh is good, as well as just about anywhere in cherrybrook or west pennant hills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)