Best cold drinks place + hot chocolate (1 Viewer)

Airstrike

HSC
Hey, where is the best place to purchase cold drinks....like smoothies, milkshakes, frappes?
I know easyway is good but where else is good? I love these kind of drinks!

And best hot chocolate place to buy it from?

HSC
Well, there's Boost Juice Bar; they do really great smoothies, but they're not cheap

My local Michel's Patisserie does awesome hot chocolates and gives me at least 2 pascal swirls so I really like them :3

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Well, there's Boost Juice Bar; they do really great smoothies, but they're not cheap

My local Michel's Patisserie does awesome hot chocolates and gives me at least 2 pascal swirls so I really like them :3
This is in the USyd forum and we dont have a boost or michel's on campus :p

The mexican place bottom level of manning does decent smoothies/frappes. Not such great milkshakes though.

Avoid Mint Cafe and the health food place in wentworth for smoothies though, they're pretty terrible (but I like smoothies/frappes made with ice rather than lame milky ones).

Not really a huge fan of the hot chocolate anywhere on campus but San Churro's up in Glebe is only a 10min walk from the quad and their hot chocolate is thick and creamy and delicious

Airstrike

HSC
This is in the USyd forum and we dont have a boost or michel's on campus :p

The mexican place bottom level of manning does decent smoothies/frappes. Not such great milkshakes though.

Avoid Mint Cafe and the health food place in wentworth for smoothies though, they're pretty terrible (but I like smoothies/frappes made with ice rather than lame milky ones).

Not really a huge fan of the hot chocolate anywhere on campus but San Churro's up in Glebe is only a 10min walk from the quad and their hot chocolate is thick and creamy and delicious
Hahaha is that the downstairs floor...xquisto or something?
Yep ok I'll avoid wentworth
Yeah San churros is farrrrrr....and a bit too expensive. I ate churros there too!

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Where's the cheapest place to get soft drink from?

As for hot chocolates, I've been going to the place in the wentworth food court that's next to the indian place and does like coffee, sandwiches, sushi and confectionary. Totally forgot its name. They're pretty nice hot chocolates + they have some sort of loyalty program where you get free ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)