good coverage
oil free
not look cakey
blend well

:D

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
maybelline has a really light one, it's just the normal stick one. Otherwise, use the stuff in the lid of yr foundation bottle. Works just as well and is the right skin colour.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
steph@nie said:
maybelline has a really light one, it's just the normal stick one. Otherwise, use the stuff in the lid of yr foundation bottle. Works just as well and is the right skin colour.
i need more coverage than that

alby

cool duckie
HSC
nekkid said:
omg so they deceive us?
in a way....i guess..but you dont really want a chick with bad acne, no matter how hot she is - faces are 1 of the main places people look (not trying to be vain)
plus we want to look good when we're going out...thus the reason we wear any sort of make up in the first place

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
twisted_emily said:
i need more coverage than that
Not light as in light on coverage, I mean light as in colour. Maybelline has probably one of the lightest ones that I've found. It's a little too light even for me, and I'm fairly pasty in winter.

If you need extra coverage, like I said, use the stuff in the top of the foundation lid especially if you have full cover foundation i.e. not that lightweight shit. It's better because after it's been out of the bottle, so to speak, it thickens a little becoming more of a concealer than a liquid foundation.

Oh and concealer should never look cakey, especially if you only use a little bit. Always blend the edges and if it does seem a little off, just wipe the edges a bit and put some loose powder on the spot. If you're really worried about having the "made up" look, then dab a little moisturiser on it and it'll look like normal (provided it's blended). I do that with foundation when I wear it too.

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
twisted_emily said:
Hey peeps

post your best concealer

it has to be longwearing
come in an albino shade
good coverage
oil free
not look cakey
blend well

:D
u are great the albino was the best thing u could say oh gees made my day
thats gold

Last edited:

kaylz

HSC
MAC. it's really good. lasts forever.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
The best way to hide pimples is to use foundation with a cotton bud, then go over it lightly with powder. Concealer is supposed to be a little lighter than your skin tone and should be used under eye circles shadows, otherwise you will look patchy, especially in photos.
Build up foundation if you need more coverage, or of you think you need it, match concealer with the shade of foundation EXACTLY!

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Doesn't putting foundation ontop of pimples just make it worse in the long run?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
miss_b said:
Doesn't putting foundation ontop of pimples just make it worse in the long run?
Well only if you leave it on overnight, which, if i may say, is the most disgusting thing you can do...bacteria bloom in the makeup and you will wake up with a face full of pimples. But there is no need to worry if it is only for a night out.

If u wear concealer over pimples, it causes breakouts, same as foundation. Concealer, in my opinion, is a waste of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)