Best friends with a woman (1 Viewer)

Conspirocy

HSC
cut it, and don't place too much emphasis on the friendship part.

1. one way or the other, either you will want her back...or she will want you back ---> and we both know you are wasting ur time if your going to please ur parents

2. say by some miracle ur friends...4 hours on the phone every night, isnt that misleading the poor girl...also, when u get someone else...or she gets someone else ---> true intentions and feelings will come out, u'll see if she was a friend (or just hanging around hoping u would crack)

3. I'm not saying guys shouldnt have female friends that they are close with, but from a girls persepective doesnt this shit you sometimes...especially if you knew they had been together?? maybe its just how i see it...but do you constantly want all that baggage in ur life

jellybeenz

HSC
appearance.. im 180 cm she's 150 cm. culture.. im middle eastern, she's asian.
If you are worried about a 30cm height difference- its not weird. My boyfriend and I have about that height difference and we manage fine, my best mate and her boyfriend have an even bigger height gap.

Sometimes it is worth the fight with society when it comes to religion/race. But from the sounds of it, you don't want to expend any effort in the fight, which makes me think you two should probably just stay friends.

I believe you can be friends post-breakup (especially such a short relationship where you were friends first) but first you need a break from each other to sort out residual feelings and I'm not talking about a few days of not seeing each other.

hart2hart

HSC
hey there, i was sorta in the same situation, but i didnt go out with him, hehe we were bestest of friends for like what, since yr 8, so thats like 5 years. ok ok the thins is, we never saw eachother like as in met before until like end of yr 10 hehe, i know its weird, but he lived in wollongong and i'm a sydney girl. lols well anyways we were great friends, talked on the phone heaps about anything really, and then in yr 11, he asked me out. i kindly declined, saying we're such good friends, and i dont want that to change, i feel we have the best friends connection and ladidadida.. well he then said he cant be friends with me like that anymore, cuz he needs to get over me, and well if we started being close friends again, he'll get back ot liking me and he'd get hurt again. so i was sooooooo upset i lost such a great friend, lol and he didnt talk to me for months!!! only after a year or so, we started talking and became friends again. recently ive had a bit of boyfriend trouble and my ex-bestfriend is being there for me, and insisted we'd get back to being best friends again, and i said but u said itd get too hard 4 u . lol i dunno i think, that best friends with opp sex is totally fine!! and if u love eachother lots, u can overcome the barrier and ur parents will learn to like her and respect ur decision. i mean i have a bf thats greek/english and i'm asian =) if u just wanna be friends, well its gonna take time and stuff, but eventually you both will get along like before.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hart2hart said:
hey there, i was sorta in the same situation, but i didnt go out with him, hehe we were bestest of friends for like what, since yr 8, so thats like 5 years. ok ok the thins is, we never saw eachother like as in met before until like end of yr 10 hehe, i know its weird, but he lived in wollongong and i'm a sydney girl. lols well anyways we were great friends, talked on the phone heaps about anything really, and then in yr 11, he asked me out. i kindly declined, saying we're such good friends, and i dont want that to change, i feel we have the best friends connection and ladidadida.. well he then said he cant be friends with me like that anymore, cuz he needs to get over me, and well if we started being close friends again, he'll get back ot liking me and he'd get hurt again. so i was sooooooo upset i lost such a great friend, lol and he didnt talk to me for months!!! only after a year or so, we started talking and became friends again. recently ive had a bit of boyfriend trouble and my ex-bestfriend is being there for me, and insisted we'd get back to being best friends again, and i said but u said itd get too hard 4 u . lol i dunno i think, that best friends with opp sex is totally fine!! and if u love eachother lots, u can overcome the barrier and ur parents will learn to like her and respect ur decision. i mean i have a bf thats greek/english and i'm asian =) if u just wanna be friends, well its gonna take time and stuff, but eventually you both will get along like before.
type properly please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)