• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best game of all time?? (2 Viewers)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I'm planning to buy a 4870 myself, but it's a bit too expensive.. I dunno, I've only got an 8400GS super ==;;
And the fan doesn't start up properly (I have to give it a little push)

Lalala I'll probably end up getting 9800GTX+ or something D:

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Wait for Nvidia's GT300 core release and grab a GTX275 or 285 when prices drop.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Still gonna be out of my price range, heh..
Besides I don't think they go with my motherboard. Maybe I'll check it out.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
went with my friend when he got his 9800gt, plugged it in, he doesnt have a hd monitor or an hdmi cable, LOL.

but apparently its reall awesome, and he's getting some Q97236 or some shizz, quad core 2.8ghz cpu, i shall go over and check it out sometime

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Lol similar experience - friend got a 9800gt and I plugged it in with him. Into a 250W PSU LOL. PC wouldn't even boot. but then he went and got a 750W PSU and 4gB of RAM so now his PC outdoes my rig: 8800GTS 320mb, Core2Duo 1.86Ghz *shudder* 4gb ram :(

Might upgrade when the GT300's come out.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Freinds system: QC 2.8GHz CPU, 4GB RAM, HD4870

Watchout though for the HD4870, freind had troubles with it mixing up on PSU needs and kept crashing the system. He had a massive skitz at the store.

We got a question in IT asking for our current computer setup and dream system, omg that was fun.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
We got a question in IT asking for our current computer setup and dream system, omg that was fun.
I have a computer with a keyboard and a laser mouse attached to it.. I have a modem which allows me to use the internet, a monitor that lets me look at stuff, and a printer which lets me print things.
One day, I'd like to have one of those speakers that let you hear stuff.

You?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Pokemon for GB/GBA was always win. ^__^
Had Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald for GBA. Ossum.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I have a computer with a keyboard and a laser mouse attached to it.. I have a modem which allows me to use the internet, a monitor that lets me look at stuff, and a printer which lets me print things.
One day, I'd like to have one of those speakers that let you hear stuff.

You?
Me?
I have a Intel Dual Core Duo T5750 2.0GHz, 3GB RAM and a GeForce 9300m G GFX Card. I ruined my head phones by accidentally ripping the cord from the jack and tearing it from the phones speaker. No more Vibrations from Base :(

BTW, its a laptop :D

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
So I imported prototype the other day, received it and then realised something.

Doesn't it seem a bit retarded when you order something online through ebay from india because its cheaper, get it and then see on the box that the product was originally made in australia (epping, to be exact) to begin with....

:uhoh:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
prototype looks awesome, i think i'll download it for my laptop sometime.

but i still have stalker clear sky and the new riddick to play and finish, omg, need more time/holidays/hours in a day

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
prototype looks awesome, i think i'll download it for my laptop sometime.

but i still have stalker clear sky and the new riddick to play and finish, omg, need more time/holidays/hours in a day
Agreed. I have the same problem, cause i just got Fallout 3 and its awesome. Im gonna be playing for a while... Iv also got the original stalker to play through again (modded with oblivion lost mod :D). My problem is with HSC i can't do much gaming :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)