Best games of the century (1 Viewer)

lp

GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 ON PC!
LOL love that game~
and Unreal Tournament - Networking with your buddies is the best!!
hehe LARRY is fun too...luv those walking and solving games...what are they called? anyone know?

Huy

HSC
N/A
lp: Platform games? :confused:

or Role Playing Game (RPG)?

lp

no not platform games or rpg games.

um you know those that your the character and you have to direct them to do this and that like talk or take or putting two items together and then using it on the object you are playing on screen to complete your task?! some examples are: full throttle um...larry....monkey island..indiana jones....

i've always wanted to know what they are called.....anyone help? is it strategic? haha i realli dunno...:confused:

Huy

HSC
N/A
I think it's just the 'Adventure' genre.

Sam & Max: Hit The Road, comes to mind, as well as Day Of The Tentacle. :)

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
lp: Do you have full throttle? I have been looking for this game for yonks!! I remember playing a demo on many of the other lucasarts games cds, but never actually got ft.

MoNNiE

HSC
yeay gta 3~!
the sims can sorta be categoriesed in here but it frigen gets boring + fustrating when you keep doing the same thing over and over again..

nobody can defeat pacman as being the ultimate game!

lp

great thanks huy!

Fosweb : Yep I do!!I love Full Throttle I'd played it like 3 times..lol you like those adventure games too?! You mentioned before downloading lucas art games..where from?!

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
lp: No problem.

I have Full Throttle somewhere, back in the days of Years 5-6.

juggernaut

HSC
yeh golden axe was the shit
and that game where ud pick a character and each would have there own special.. like one was a cop car or something would drive up and let all missiles out of its roof or some shit.. hectic game
anyone remember it/?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The ultimate game has to be Pac-man. Fun addictive and simple. Did anyone see that article of that guy that got the top possible score in pacman?

Fosweb

HSC
From that article:
When he stepped away from the game after crushing it, he stated "I never have to play that darn game again..."
Thats what I said too after crushing Hexic...
But I still play it all the time, and theres still plenty of room for an even higher score...

mayhemily

HSC
"genies curse"

go dungeons and dragons. so what if it doesn't work fully on new computers... for me its the holy grail and now theres a void in me that cannot be filled by the sims or even turok.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fosweb
Thats what I said too after crushing Hexic...
But I still play it all the time, and theres still plenty of room for an even higher score...
Yes but you didnt get a perfect score.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
tetris has to be the best game. anyone can play it and so addictive

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by juggernaut
yeh golden axe was the shit
and that game where ud pick a character and each would have there own special.. like one was a cop car or something would drive up and let all missiles out of its roof or some shit.. hectic game
anyone remember it/?

streets of rage
that was fucken good shit

good times on the old sega

Fosweb

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Yes but you didnt get a perfect score.
I dont think hexic has perfect scores.

Newbie: yes! sweet game!

I pulled out the mega drive the other day and ran some old games: Psycho Pinball, Sonic II, Links golf, Shane Warne Cricket 99.

thisser

Originally posted by mayhemily
"genies curse"

go dungeons and dragons. so what if it doesn't work fully on new computers... for me its the holy grail and now theres a void in me that cannot be filled by the sims or even turok.
omg, genies curse is absolutely awesome. :p
although i remember a shitty part of it where you had to go to this place, buy something, sail on a boat, give that something to find it isn't wanted, sail on a boat, back to this place, buy something, sail on a boat, give that something to find it isn't wanted, sail on a boat, back to this place, buy something, sail on a boat, give that something to find it isn't wanted, sail on a boat, back to this place, buy something, sail on a boat, give that something to find it isn't wanted, sail on a boat, back to this place, buy something... etc. heaps fun thoguh. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)