Best HSC Holiday Program/Lectures (1 Viewer)

BOSSSSS

HSC
What do you guys think is the best HSC Holiday program/ lectures? TSFX? EdAssist? Leading Edge (personally, I think these are the best for economics)? Alpha-Omega? Maybe just studying with friends is best?

Let us all know what we should be spending our money on!
x

Last edited:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Only somebody who has attended all of the available holiday programs would truly know, and even then it's still just a matter of opinion. Personally I found TSFX quite helpful though.

carlytse621

HSC
I went to tsfx summer school this year and I found it really good and helpful:)
I don't like study with friends coz we will talk instead of study...

BOSSSSS

HSC
^haha same. Yeh the TSFX ones were good. I think it depends on which subjects you went to though. For example, Chemistry was great but Economics wasn't that good.

HSC
depends on how much money you got. :p jokez-- umm ive had friend go to ed assist they said they were alrite... however for maths they just gave a booklet and done questions from it
whereas- i went to alpha omega which is free- which was actually better then i had expected.. there on again- so i would recomend you go and try them especially cause there free..lol :headbang:

LoneWolf1990

HSC
What do you guys think is the best HSC Holiday program/ lectures? TSFX? EdAssist? Maybe just studying with friends is best?

Let us all know what we should be spending our money on!
x
when I look back at this time last year I could swear that by going to both TSFX and EdAssist was the best move I've done.

MrDimple

HSC
ahh i see i would like to get updated on this when they come around in the holidays :D

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I personally found tsfx unhelpful especially for economics, but I heard that chem and english was pretty good there, also a friend told me edassist was really good, havnt had any personal encounters with them yet though...

KarenCn

HSC
does anyone solely rely on these hoilday courses instead of weekly tutoring?

BOSSSSS

HSC
^ i went to tutoring for 6 years and this year i was just like, lets stop everything! now i have gotten heaps of study done in the time not spent travelling/getting tutored and coz i go to a selective school, i have plenty of ppl to ask for help from. i will depend on the holiday courses though to reinforce my mind and keep focus. im going to the EdAssist ones in March and does anyone know if TSFX will have anything for the next holidays?

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
^ i went to tutoring for 6 years and this year i was just like, lets stop everything! now i have gotten heaps of study done in the time not spent travelling/getting tutored and coz i go to a selective school, i have plenty of ppl to ask for help from. i will depend on the holiday courses though to reinforce my mind and keep focus. im going to the EdAssist ones in March and does anyone know if TSFX will have anything for the next holidays?
im not sure if they have any these upcoming holidays but they definitely have some trial exam preperation ones like a month before trials.

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
leading edge advanced holiday course is rly good for eco.

BOSSSSS

HSC
^Yes! I've been to Leading Edge. They are the only ppl I will go to for Eco Workshops!

HSC
I just join in a week ago *sniff :cold: and now i miss some awsome leatures are there going to be more classes throughout the year *sniff :(

BOSSSSS

HSC
EdAssist have cancelled their March lectures due to lack of interest...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Anyone know a good one for Modern History? I'm dying in that subject ><

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)