Best of luck, folks (1 Viewer)

Doctor Phil

HSC
N/A
Dr. House - MD said:
News Article from SMH:
Oh no! It's H.S.What!

There was dismay in the Bored Of Studies communitiy today as it was revealed that HS Fucking What is back, and more twattish than ever. After being recently flamed into oblivion, members had thought they'd seen the last of HS Fucking What. But HS Fucking What has decided to return in his lamest attempt yet to settle the score.
"You cannot deny that HS Fucking What is worth a good laugh from time to time," said one anonymous B.O.S member. "And yet it is equally hard to deny that he's a complete bell-end who gets on everyone's nerves."
Sources say that although everyone in the B.O.S forums finds HS Fucking What so annoying that they wish to toss him into a sewage river and leave him sopping, there is heated debate about what is exactly the most annoying aspect of HS Fucking What. "I think it's his uncanny disability to grasp the concept of humour," said one high ranking B.O.S member. "Especially when he states the bleaming obvious". However, not everyone in the forums is quite so sure. "I'd have to vote for the complete stupidity and innate ability to be of completely no use to anyone," added another senior member. "Although there's always the way in which he consistently manages to ruin the mood in each and every thread he posts in... Oh wait, what about his hypocritical attitude to those around him? That's annoying too. And I haven't even considered his complete immaturity in whichsoever discussion he partakes in, the cocky little shit. God, there's so much to choose from."
Whilst the B.O.S community struggles to determine what exactly is HS Fucking What's most annoying quality, seasoned observers have identified a far more serious concern. "I think we have a very real and dangerous situation on our hands," said one B.O.S insider. "On his own, HS Fucking What is more annoying than it is humanly possible to quantify. But we should not underestimate the exceptionally high risk of creating an unprecedented 'super annoyance' which will slay the B.O.S community and destroy the entire forums forever."
LOL! roflmao

H.S.What?

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
man this is the saddest thing i've ever seen. dr.phil....or should i say worst impersonation of house.......i can't think of the worst insult to chuck at you right now. talking to yourself..
couldnt agree with you more ....

hes even quoting himself now (wtf?)

some people are beyond help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)