• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best Old Skool Game (1 Viewer)

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
gorf(space invaders), wacky wheels, doom, golden axe (brilliant game) and double dragon were all awesome games

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
old school! All the alex the kidd series, final fight, simon the sorceror and i use to be addicted to altered beast on mega drive.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Do you ppl still play them at all, if so do u do it on the original console?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
I Play Some

I Play Some Games Still, Not On The Original Console! Just On The Computer. Emulators And Stuff, Its Better You Get More Control

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
I've still got my SNES with all it's good old awesome games, like Mario Kart, Super Punchout, Secret Of Mana, Steet Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Metroid, all three donkey kongs and the list goes on.

Keeping old systems and playing them is the best things ever.

/me hugs SNES

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HotShot said:
I Play Some Games Still, Not On The Original Console! Just On The Computer. Emulators And Stuff, Its Better You Get More Control
I wasnt sure whether we were allowed to talk about emulators

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Why Not?

Dude, They Are All Old Games, Most Of Em Are Abandonware And Thus You Need An Emulator To Play Them!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
If You Still Have The Old Console In Working Condition You Are Better Off Using That, But I Dont.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
I wasnt sure whether we were allowed to talk about emulators
man relax, we are just talking about old games, the mods dont know what the fuk they are on about. old games rule anyway, if they dont like it then they didnt have a childhood

Metroid Hunter

HSC
I still got my SNES but i own very few games on it (Mario all stars, mario world, Donkey kong 2+3). I use an emulator to play the games i missed out on (A link to the past, super metroid and earthbound) all those games were good. Oh, and megaman X 1-3 is good too.

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
Metroid Hunter said:
I still got my SNES but i own very few games on it (Mario all stars, mario world, Donkey kong 2+3). I use an emulator to play the games i missed out on (A link to the past, super metroid and earthbound) all those games were good. Oh, and megaman X 1-3 is good too.
You call yourself a metroid man and you don't own Super Metroid? Tsk tsk!
Anyone remember Pilot Wings for SNES? That was such an awesome game.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
has anyone seen that marketing compaign on midday tv, where they are trying to sell a replica of the old pixel games. eg space invaders and stuff like that. i dont see why anyone would buy that crap. sure the games are classics, but the actual console is new , so no sentimental value exists

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
SashatheMan said:
has anyone seen that marketing compaign on midday tv, where they are trying to sell a replica of the old pixel games. eg space invaders and stuff like that. i dont see why anyone would buy that crap. sure the games are classics, but the actual console is new , so no sentimental value exists
Arcade Action by GlobalShopDirect...its real crap i havent got one but it does look shit...actually the console thing is in the shape of the good ol' Nintendo 64 (from memory)...and tis major selling pt is that its very cheap compared to stuff like the PS2 and Xbox...but we all know y its so cheap compared to all that

funz0

HSC
Wolfenstein 3d - Greatest single player experience ever.
Doom II - Greatest multiplayer ever (I try to do atleast 8 hours Zdaemon a week)

What else owns?
Quake and Warcraft II!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
funz0 said:
Wolfenstein 3d - Greatest single player experience ever.
Doom II - Greatest multiplayer ever (I try to do atleast 8 hours Zdaemon a week)

What else owns?
Quake and Warcraft II!

i have actually won doom I on Nightmare difficulty. thats when the creatures respawn. ofcourse i was savign every two seconds , but still did it lol

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
SNES was pimpin'. Honestly, that was the best console of all time. Super Metrois, Super Mario Bros. 3, that system had it all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)