Best resources for self-teaching? (1 Viewer)

S4Saustralia

HSC
It's become evident that learning in class is impossible.

I have gone through an entire year and class quality/teacher ability has not changed.

I cannot waste anymore time, can someone point me in the direction of good resources to learn everything I need to?

I've downloaded Chromomatic's summary and it is great, yet I feel as though it only skims through information. I assume his notes are just summaries to remind himself of the logic of the course...however, looking at communication systems - Chromomatic has written about 7 different layers.

I have no clue what these are representing. From a quick glance, I assume that communication must pass through each layer before it can be successfully transmitted...The point is, there are concepts in this course that I will not cover in class...could anyone point me in the direction of good resources that will teach me everything I need to know.

Gigacube

HSC
Does your school use the Sam Davis textbooks? There's more than enough detail in there but if you can't get your hands on one of them try the Excel textbook. There's not enough detail in there to achieve a band 6 but it will help you understand what it is about.

Are you talking about the OSI layers?

lusiv

HSC
You guys got textbook for IPT all i have is a booklet for every module...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)