best sex scene (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
"Undulating with desire....Adrian removes her red...CRIMSON cape...at the sight of Reginald's stiff and......JUDITH! What's another word for engorged?"

"I'll look it up..."

"Okay....swollen....turgid..."
Ahahaha I know where that's from but I can't think of it!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
from what ive read

chris bunch's seer king trilogy is full of sordid details, masking the shite that is the rest of the series.

jacqueline carey's kushiel books are always steamy and often venture into bondage and other such things, plus the writing is superb.

george martin's a song of ice and fire has some descriptions, but its generally quite dark though they are some of the best fantasy out there right now imo.

KayJayBird

HSC
My god, I picked up this book at my library having no idea what was in store for me, of course the book was excellent, but if it's sex scenes you want look in the Anita Blake series for Danse Macabre that girl is seriously talented!

closmo

HSC
there's a book called either deception or desire, and it's got a pink cover... and that has some in it.

I know that doesn't help but hey.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Karen Marie Moning's Highlander books are pretty good. Well, I love them at any rate. And if you just want sex stories, go for True Stories as told to Madame B, or just Madame B books in general, really. Or Black Lace Quickies.

Laurell K Hamilton (fairly certain that's her name) also has some pretty epic sex scenes. Orgies and all sorts. In her Meridith Gentry series.

samthebear

HSC
fanfiction - providing that the person writing is good. other than that, mills and boons :haha:

there's a book called either deception or desire, and it's got a pink cover... and that has some in it.

I know that doesn't help but hey.
sounds like a mills and boons (pink cover gives it away)

pman

Banned
HSC
One of the later books in the clan of the cave bear series, everybook except the first has some pretty hot sex scenes

youngminii

Banned
HSC
They were sitting on the floor leaning into the corner of the room, her mouth on his nipple, her hand moving his cock slowly. An intricate science, his whole body imprisoned there, a ship in a bottle. I'm going to come. Come in my mouth. Moving forward, his fingers pulling back her hair like torn silk, he ejaculated, disappearing into her. She crooked her finger, motioning, and he bent down and put his mouth on hers. He took it, the white character, and they passed it back and forth between them till it no longer existed, till they didn't know who had him like a lost planet somewhere in the body.
..I don't know whether I'm turned on or disgusted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)