Best textbooks (1 Viewer)

Chewy0161

HSC
Hi, I’m currently in year 10 and I’m looking for the best textbooks in like chemistry physics etc. just wondering which company makes the best ones? Oxford, dummies etc?
Thanks

Qeru

HSC
Hi, I’m currently in year 10 and I’m looking for the best textbooks in like chemistry physics etc. just wondering which company makes the best ones? Oxford, dummies etc?
Thanks
In focus and pearson, in that order.

idkkdi

HSC
Thanks
depends whether you want to learn chem and phys properly or hsc chem and phys.

i will assume hsc.
if so,
i think jac phys though I do think it leaves quite a bit to be desired but I doubt any other book is much better. all the hsc phys books probably arent that great
pearson chem is more logical than chem in focus imo, y11 i would say pearson, y12 you may need both books because both cover varying topics in different amounts/ways.
surfing is also decent as a 'grind' book for both subjects. pretty good actually.

Loly-cons

HSC
In focus and pearson, in that order.
god no! Pearson for sure but Nelson literally sucks ass. The explanations they provide are all over the place and the examples they give you barely scratch the surface. You wanna learn science- stick to Pearson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)