Best time to find driving test availability (1 Viewer)

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello all,

I need to book my ps, but as everyone might be aware, it's practically impossible. Does anyone know what day and time bookings are released, or does anyone have advice to secure a booking (perhaps around a certain time or something)? I would like to have it at Macarthur.

Thanks!

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Hello all,

I need to book my ps, but as everyone might be aware, it's practically impossible. Does anyone know what day and time bookings are released, or does anyone have advice to secure a booking (perhaps around a certain time or something)? I would like to have it at Macarthur.

Thanks!
calling them gives more available times then using the online form

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Thank you! Will be trying that soon!
Yeh, when I had it back in May last year, there were no booking times online until early June but I called and had it done on the 13th because a guy cancelled his, but that cancellation did not register on the system.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, when I had it back in May last year, there were no booking times online until early June but I called and had it done on the 13th because a guy cancelled his, but that cancellation did not register on the system.
That's great!

I called this afternoon and there were no availabilities but luckily I did manage to get one during the evening!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)