Best time to start sci tutoring (1 Viewer)

landoffire

HSC
N/A
given that i already do maths and english tutoring, would it be worth to do y10 science tutoring or self-study? I'm just worried I wont be able to keep up with the content demand from junior to senior science, and maybe science tutoring will help cut workload down the line?

libestraumno3

HSC
are you going into year 10 or year 11 in 2023?

i'd advise an early start to studying your specific subject chosen for sci (mostly just chem and physics - maybe bio if you find it difficult) to get a headstart in year 11.

if you're only going into year 10, then there's no rush. year 10 science wasn't a huge jump. if you already have your heart set on a subject you definitely want to pick for your HSC, you can maybe just read up on that

tk8

HSC
are you going into year 10 or year 11 in 2023?

i'd advise an early start to studying your specific subject chosen for sci (mostly just chem and physics - maybe bio if you find it difficult) to get a headstart in year 11.

if you're only going into year 10, then there's no rush. year 10 science wasn't a huge jump. if you already have your heart set on a subject you definitely want to pick for your HSC, you can maybe just read up on that
I agree, i personally do not think that y10 science tutoring is necessary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)