Best uni for Commerce/Economics- major in Accounting (1 Viewer)

jananee

HSC
Hi!
Which of the universities (out of UNSW, USYD, UTS and Macquarie) provide the best commerce degrees, specifically in association to an accounting major? Also, which provide the best internship/ work experience opportunities?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The unsw business school is highly regarded for the reputation of its business school and so is uts. I cannot speak for unsw as I don't go there, but the way they teach accounting at uts isn't bad.

Last edited:

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW has a better global ranking (12th i think) but the teaching is not very good! Not sure about UTS though.

enoilgam

HSC
Hi!
Which of the universities (out of UNSW, USYD, UTS and Macquarie) provide the best commerce degrees, specifically in association to an accounting major? Also, which provide the best internship/ work experience opportunities?
You should try having a look at the unis themselves before selecting them, in order to see which one is the best fit for you.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
UNSW- most modern etc
That's not a good reason, foolish to think one uni will remain the most modern forever. The new UTS business building (as well as a bunch of other buildings and stuff around campus) is scheduled to be finished next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)