Best University Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

HSC
Besides that question, should I do:

media and communications at UTS?

Or

a double degree of media and communications and law at Wollongong?

UTS- no grass

Wollongong- nice atmosphere and people?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
UOW says it's near the coast in the radio ads I keep on hearing.

UTS = Ugliest Tower in Sydney

But seriously, make your choice on the strength of the school your course is offered in and what layout style it has. Who bothers to spend time on campus unless you have a class that day, anyway?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ambermorn said:
UOW says it's near the coast in the radio ads I keep on hearing.

UTS = Ugliest Tower in Sydney
Wtf? UTS is actually very nice, Its RIGHT next to central station, (IDEAL location.)

THe Building looks pretty good and its very spacious and wide. (inside the building).

dolbinau

HSC
Those unis are very far apart, go with whatever is closer and/or what you want to do as a career imo.

nimrod_dookie

Tryhard Geek
HSC
Everyone wants to have a good university experience and atmosphere but don't make that your priority. Look at the courses themselves and determine which one will allow you to achieve your career goals. Trust me, everyone during O-Week thinks they will be indulging in campus life so to speak and the uni is packed for the first few weeks with lots of fun activities then Week 12 comes and everyone can't wait to get out of the place. I'm in Adelaide and I go to Adelaide Uni which is in the CBD with lots of shops and for my friends and I thought it would be great because we rarely went into the city before because we lived an hour away (monumental distance for a backwater like Adelaide :p) so we all though we'd shop in our breaks. The only shopping we now do is waddle our fat arses across the road to subway 3 times a week.

spence

HSC
Do you want to do law? if so go to UOW, if not, then look at other factors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)