Best university for.... (1 Viewer)

wLym

HSC
Im thinking of doing aerospace/aeronautical engineering or scienctific research(Probably physics, astronomy).

Any ideas on the best uni for these?

Im also wondering if there were any unis that are really good outisde of sydney, because ive only looked at Sydney uni and UNSW, and to be honest, I want to go somewhere new (ive been to sydney too many times and its not my type of city). Is ANU any good at these courses? Ive also heard Monash is great too... (?)

shanks27

HSC
in sydney i have found that UNSW has the better engineering course and Aerospace/aeronautical, out of USYD, macq and UWS. In terms of interstate, Monash is good for aero they have then southern hemi. largest wind tunnel i did work ex. there was really good, also look at RMIT which is known for having very good engineering degrees, and yeh ANU is the best for reserach, unless u want to go overseas, if so try imperial college london, they have the best engineering deg. and research in europe, esp. Aeronautical, or MIT in the US

doink

Clone
HSC
Are you kidding, there are 3 posts on the first page alone answering this question, learn to search.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)