Best way to spend HSC/ATAR result days? (1 Viewer)

swagmeister

HSC
Hey, chucked this here cause not many people are on the General Discussion on the 2015 HSC thing anymore...

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to spend the HSC results day (this Wednesday) and ATAR results day (this Thursday)?

Looking for not the 'drown my sorrows' approach but rather celebrating the massive comeback and achievements I had and the fact that it's all over :party:

I was thinking maybe get up early and drive to the beach, go for an early morning swim right before results come out at 6am or something like that but idk what to do for the rest of the day and the next day.

Surely someone has some fun and creative suggestions!

If you're a 2016er, all the best, use the summer holidays now to your advantage and I'm sure you'll smash it :jump:

Flop21

HSC
Dunno, if it's a good result I'll hopefully go out wednesday night, if it's bad then I'll do nothing lol.

leehuan

HSC
What if life is calling and I need to drive and play piano and gym. It doesn't count as doom and gloom.

amberbambi

HSC
N/A
The other question to ask is... what to do in the day leading up to the results?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Go out with family I reckon.
I happened to be overseas in Turkey when I got my results; which is quite a way to celebrate it

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Check my result in jan because I don't wanna spoil my festive spirit

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

crowley926

HSC
I was thinking to just wake up at 6, check my results then go Christmas shopping
Maybe you could hang out with friends? Or like go out with family for dinner?

swagmeister

HSC
Right now I'm thinking on Wednesday I will wake up and drive to the beach by 6, cook pancakes, bacon and eggs on a bbq, go for a quick swim and maybe chill a bit on the guitar then check my phone for the text and film my reaction. Then the rest of the day I'll just chill probably at the beach, maybe hang with some friends or something.

The day after ATAR's are only available at 9am so I might sleep in moderately, maybe get in a good workout so I feel pumped when I look at my ATAR then maybe spend an hour or so reflecting an journaling. It's been quite a journey. Then hit up some place and read a book in my hammock and just feel on top of the world. Typing this here has kind of helped me think about what I'm gonna do haha

The really annoying thing is that no one wants to be around me this Wednesday or Thursday...

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
all nighter tudesday playing games, get result then sleep throughtout the day cause im nocturnal

crowley926

HSC
Right now I'm thinking on Wednesday I will wake up and drive to the beach by 6, cook pancakes, bacon and eggs on a bbq, go for a quick swim and maybe chill a bit on the guitar then check my phone for the text and film my reaction. Then the rest of the day I'll just chill probably at the beach, maybe hang with some friends or something.

The day after ATAR's are only available at 9am so I might sleep in moderately, maybe get in a good workout so I feel pumped when I look at my ATAR then maybe spend an hour or so reflecting an journaling. It's been quite a journey. Then hit up some place and read a book in my hammock and just feel on top of the world. Typing this here has kind of helped me think about what I'm gonna do haha

The really annoying thing is that no one wants to be around me this Wednesday or Thursday...
Wow your life sounds so adventurous. My greatest struggle for Wed/Thurs is really getting up in time since I usually sleep in till midday then literally just spend the rest of the day sleeping anyway. But for Thurs my school has some bbq where they will literally extort our ATARs from us so at least that gives me something to do then

Thanks for reminding me btw - I'm gonna film my reaction too!

leehuan

HSC
You're not gonna care about whatever you get after at most a month's time, don't forget that. So don't make a fuss about it.

Because about two weeks after that one month you get your offer and that's what you worry about instead. And if you know you got in, well great!

Don't hurt me pls I'm sorry

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
You're not gonna care about whatever you get after at most a month's time, don't forget that. So don't make a fuss about it.

Because about two weeks after that one month you get your offer and that's what you worry about instead. And if you know you got in, well great!

Don't hurt me pls I'm sorry
hahaha

but yeah guys +1 what he just said

swagmeister

HSC
Wow your life sounds so adventurous. My greatest struggle for Wed/Thurs is really getting up in time since I usually sleep in till midday then literally just spend the rest of the day sleeping anyway. But for Thurs my school has some bbq where they will literally extort our ATARs from us so at least that gives me something to do then

Thanks for reminding me btw - I'm gonna film my reaction too!
Yeah true, I've been sleeping like 1.30/2am - 11am ever since the night of our formal and literally just woke up now today but I reckon it will be worth getting up early for!

Yeah I wish that my school did something like that I mean although they really want to find out our ATAR's it would still be a nice way to bring everyone together one last time...

When you film your reaction, upload it to youtube and chuck it up here - a few people did that last year and it was sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)