Best way to study for general maths? (1 Viewer)

speedybugger1

HSC
Revision every day from online sources?
A chapter a day from a textbook?
Would it be mathsonline? Half the textbooks have mistakes with certain sections ie. financial maths, and then I genuinely don't know which answer is right.. my teacher doesn't seem to know.

mac1996

HSC
just do your school hw every day, that will give u a basic understanding of the concepts
go through past papers and do the questions based on the topic that you have covered in class
then check the answers either from the internet or if u have the success one book

Sunners

HSC
Uni Grad
We are lucky enough to have a teacher who gives us exam-style quizzes once a week. We make the most of them, we determine what we have problems with it, we spend a week correcting them in time for the next one. We also have two textbooks, but only use one at a time, often on weekends I'll do exercises in the other textbook.

donnawhite

HSC
Uni Grad
Math always demand for hard work and lots of practice of different type of questions everyday. Me follow this rule.

Andeelou

HSC
Math isn't like you other subjects where you can right down notes, definitions, summaries for
You can remember formulas but that not much help coz in general they give you a formula sheet
You just have to PRACTISE and I mean it
Do questions and chapter reviews and even past papers when u get up to the hsc but its just PRACTISE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)