Best????????? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I reckon the Gold Coast is the best place to go for Schoolies.
The area is expecting large volumes of schoolies and caters for that need.
It is very safe and secure with police everywhere and extra hired security.
If you are underage, go in the first week as they have special underage activities set up all week. (eg beach dance parties, beach soccer, bbqs, etc)

7th Sign

HSC
gold coast IMO

get a place near cavil go week 1,2,3 or all 3 lol

if you/mates are under 18 go week 1
if your over 18 week 2,3 are good because the clubs go off,

go to evolution dance parties their hetik
some clubs are also good...
beach at night is good also soo many hotties..
just chilling on cavil aswell...
also one of the biggest things is hotel parties lol make sure your in a hotel with shit loads of schoolies kids so it GOES off....

I woudl say go week 1 probly

I went for the late bit of week 2 and all of 3 and it was dam good but im over 18 ...

dont get fooled by other cats who say oh go to byron or some shit...or oh coffs harbour goes off...because it does not go off

their is liek 20 thousand schoolies kids in week 1 and around 10 thousand in week 2 and 5000 in week 3 on the goldcoast in other places their might be liek 1 or 2 schoolies

oh and I think its too late for the cruise any ways, I know some girls in 06 schoolies and they paid ages ago :|

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Man, im tellin u dont worry bout schoolies in Australia, get a P&O cruise it was so awesome im in a depression state after having to come home.
u barely see the same ppl twice, the clubs are awesome, the staff cater for u even if ur not at the bar, drink prices are reasonable ($5.50 for a vodka and orange, $4 for a beer) and the cruise i went on the passengers were 2/3 female and 1/3 male, the foods Awesome, but best of all: when ur absolutely hammered u only have to make it to the lift then to ur cabin.
The cruise is THE BEST way to go.
good luck and have fun anyway :)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
spyda87 said:
Man, im tellin u dont worry bout schoolies in Australia, get a P&O cruise it was so awesome im in a depression state after having to come home.
u barely see the same ppl twice, the clubs are awesome, the staff cater for u even if ur not at the bar, drink prices are reasonable ($5.50 for a vodka and orange, $4 for a beer) and the cruise i went on the passengers were 2/3 female and 1/3 male, the foods Awesome, but best of all: when ur absolutely hammered u only have to make it to the lift then to ur cabin.
The cruise is THE BEST way to go.
good luck and have fun anyway :)
i agree with spyda, the P&O cruises are awesome and i just got back from the cruise on the 17th, the atmoshpere is fantastic

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
cruise?
what if its raining and storming and you get seasick.
what if the people on the cruise are dickheads.
what if the food is shit. you cant go anywhere else.

jackcass2

my opinion is to go to surfers week 1 or week 2 (if nsw, u meet lots of ppl that ud know and victorians come up then as well.) :D

ive been on 4 p&o cruises over the past 4 years (not schoolies ones but ones in christmas time so it was all my age as well (17 & 18) - only prob is if u under 18 you cant get drinks and ur constantly askin friends to buy drinks... you also feel confined to just certain areas and people - not that many places to go or activtiies to do like at surfers..

surfers is awesome if u have the cash - i spent $700 up there mainly on the goodstuff - but also went like jetskiing n other activies. make sure u go into the space station place when u are drunk and take the elevator - so trippy.

i was 17 at surfers and still went to 4 clubs, shooters, cocktails n dreams, irish pub, the shack and melbas... make sure u check out the irish pub at about 1030 - everyone smashes there glases on the fllor and has a mad time

the shack is awesome (and it lets under 18yr olds in who just show their id (even if it says ur under 18)

i have a fakie (not an australian one, it says im from the uk) - i got rejected from melbas but that was it... lots of ppl got fines for fakies at melbas so stay away from there... i was lucky.

in summary i reckon surfers as i had an awesome awesome time there... jsut make sure the hotel u at is laid back with alll schoolies - ours was chateau beachside and it went off! (even the fire alarm on the first day - the fireies came in 2mins flash!)

for the price i reckon surfers is way more worth it

Last edited:

jackcass2

mr_brightside said:
cruise?
raining is heapsa fun if its at about 11pm - they just keep the party goin and everyone gets wet. not many ppl get seasick in the pacific - its really calm.

cruise dickheads - just chuck em off ;)

the food is good... pizza is always available 24/7

surfers still is better tho

JessTW

HSC
I'd go with surfers, its mad plus it doesnt matter how old u r there is always stuff to do n places to go to, like im 18 and i went up 4 party week but hardly went clubbing at all coz we were always having these mad parties in our apartment. And its not as dangerous as everyone makes it out o be like some1 said earlier there is heaps of police and volunteer helper ppl so ur pretty much safe.

Jess-a_belle

HSC
mr_brightside said:
cruise?
I got seasick on the first ful day at sea, but that was it.. threw up once, then i was fine. only rained on the last day and on the way back into sydney harbour... it made it go off even harder!! people were just goin nuts!
The food is AWESOME no complaints whatsoever.... 5 course menu, cant go wrong!!
The islands are gorgeous, the people are awesome fun, i didnt run into any dickheads the whole time!
Cruise = best $1700 i EVER spent... I have serious PCD (post Cruise Depression) now that I'm home...
and the BEST thing is, i think someone has already said.. get hammered, then just get in the lift and go to your room... no stumbling home/catching taxis etc!!

although, some advice, ... dont go to schoolies cruise if u have a bf/gf.. its not the place for it as i realised... would have been HEAPS better if i was single!

7th Sign

HSC
cruise is like twice the price of schoolies on the gold coast.....

as for stumbeling home get a hotel on cavil basically the same :rolleyes:

gold coast > cruise

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)